NEWBIE RUN: Last Chance Canyon Dec. 7th.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
We are planning a NEWBIE RUN on Saturday December 7th to Last Chance Canyon. Everyone is welcome to join us on this fun, easy, and informative run. If you are new to the Forum and Off Roading or you have never really took your stock Jeep out to see what it can do, or if you want to hang out with friends and have a fun time you won't want to miss this one. People will be on hand to help you with disconnecting your sway bar, airing down/up your tires, etc. We will stop at some point in the day for a lunch break.
We hope you can free up your calendar and join us! :yup::thumb:

The Plan:
Meet at Bravo Burgers in Adelanto and be ready to roll at 8AM. We will be stopping at Kraemer Junction to fuel in route to the trailhead. We will be running the trail and include stops at other historical sites as time allows. We plan to be at the trailhead at 9:45AM. If you would like to meet us at the trailhead the co ordinance is below.

Requirements:
- Tow Points front and rear.
- Although rock rails and other armor are always desirable, they will not be required on this run.
- water and other provisions needed for everyone in your Jeep.
- Spare tire in working order.

Bravo Burgers:
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=16880+Sportsman+Center,+Adelanto,+CA&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=51.089971,114.257812&ie=UTF8&z=17&iwloc=A

Last Chance Canyon Trailhead:
https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.368333,-117.907778&q=loc:35.368333,-117.907778&hl=en&t=m&z=15

Disclaimer: If you are looking for a hardcore rock crawling run, this is not the run for you. As always, we ask that you refrain from drinking while on the trail.

Yes:
1. JeepFan
2. Moochie
3. Trail Bud
4. ramin
5. mcpuck
6. Overlander JK
7. RockyJK
8. SDG
9. CaliCrusher
10. RanchoRubi
11. Ducky
12. Panda
13. Crawler kitty
14. VetteThret
15. 10frank9
16. Wytsdad
17. an0n3m0us
18. Simo
19. 4x4Jesus
20. Woody3 +2
21. VetteThret’s buddy
22. JAGS
23. jelliott076
24. hdawgn40
25. Jkfern27
26. xtremefx4
27. jeff_in_rc
28. SmokinJoe
29. KenB1010
30. Taher 2.1

Maybe:
1. Miramontes
2. HDGasser
3. rubicrawl
4. Snsrubicon
5. gtony12
6. JKpete
7. RodCyn
8. Snapfish
9. Saddletramp

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing this Don! It's been a while since I've been out to this area. Think Shamrocked. :)

:clap2: Way cool of you guys to put this on! I so wish I could join you but we will be on our way to visit our son that weekend. I'm sure you guys will have a blast :thumb:

Don! How did you know I wanted to go? Thanks for posting this up. Let me know if you need any help. ;-)

I want to go but put me down as maybe at this point. Sounds like a good excuse to get out of the house!

Puck if was even close to your area I would be all over this, however I have committed to another run in Florida with other WAL members. :thumb:

Maybe next summer. :idontknow:

Top Bottom