Newby not so first post

MickyT

Hi

Name is Martin aka "MickyT". First of apologies I posted question before introduction. I got so tied up in conversation with SA Jeep buddies that I ended up just being rude. Sorry for that guys.

I drive a 2010 JK Unlimited Rubicon, AEV 3.5" lift and 35" Tires and some local manufactured bumpers front and rear, terra tire carrier. Few other odds and ends cargo netting, seat covers, two way mounted radio.
We go out on some trails once a month and a couple of raw excursions twice maybe three times a year.

There is a small group of us that are really all about Jeep and Trails but we really are limited to a few import brands and what their retailers know or have learned so far. Most of us are at that very next step where wear and tear is happening or we want more of just plainly saw something on YouTube from you guys or whatever.

Thanks for responding to my other threads even though I had yet to make any intro. You guys are really great so far and thanks for the warm welcome by "Wayoflife" and everybody else so far.

Great Forum from what I can see, looking forward to be a part of it

Top Bottom