Nitto Exo Grappler AWT - All Weather Tire

Wardell

Wow, that is good news. I was probably going to go with KO2s because they were the only winter rated off road tire available in 37s, but this makes a second. Cool! Great find trailless!

Discount Tire

I just got off the line with Nitto and although they do not have a firm release date, they expect the 37x13.50R-17 Exo Grappler to be available within the next few months.

CZEBJKU

Two things.
First off. I purchased a set of EXOs from Discount Tire Direct last summer. I was impressed right away with how quiet they were on the road and then equally impressed with their performance in the mud and sand. Now that winter is here they are doing very well on my dailly drive as well as pulling through 1 to 2 feet of snow off road.

Second. I recently had an issue with needing a different size lug nut after an axel upgrade. I called DTD and talked to Patrick who remembered me from ordering my EXOs. He found the lug nuts I needed and had them shipped to me within a week. I cant say enough good things about the great service I received from DTD and Thank You Patrick for your knowledge and patience.

Discount Tire

Two things.
First off. I purchased a set of EXOs from Discount Tire Direct last summer. I was impressed right away with how quiet they were on the road and then equally impressed with their performance in the mud and sand. Now that winter is here they are doing very well on my dailly drive as well as pulling through 1 to 2 feet of snow off road.

Second. I recently had an issue with needing a different size lug nut after an axel upgrade. I called DTD and talked to Patrick who remembered me from ordering my EXOs. He found the lug nuts I needed and had them shipped to me within a week. I cant say enough good things about the great service I received from DTD and Thank You Patrick for your knowledge and patience.

Thank you for the update on your Nitto Exo Grappler AWT tires. I happen to have the same tires on my one ton Dodge for over a year and love them.

Glad to hear you were able get your lugs from Patrick. We appreciate your support.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I'm very interested in these & have what might be a dumb question. I read the bead locks aren't a DOT approved mounting method. I'm sure there are some tires that are designed better/differently for a beadlock mount. I'm considering those new Mopar wheels that can mount either way. Should I go one versus the other with these tires?

Discount Tire

I'm very interested in these & have what might be a dumb question. I read the bead locks aren't a DOT approved mounting method. I'm sure there are some tires that are designed better/differently for a beadlock mount. I'm considering those new Mopar wheels that can mount either way. Should I go one versus the other with these tires?

Almost all LT/ High Flotation tires can be mounted on bead lock wheels. You may need ring spacers, though, depending on the brand of wheels and the thickness of the tire bead. Not all tire shops work on bead lock wheels, which includes us, so you may want to keep that in mind when selecting your next set of wheels.

Here's a video showcasing the Exo Grappler AWT on ATX bead lock wheels.

If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Any idea of a price on the 37s yet?

We are still waiting on the product code so I do not have pricing in front of me just yet, but I'll check with my marketing department to see if they have it; I'll let you know what I find out.

As for availability, I checked with Nitto and they have the 37x13.50R-17 Exo Grappler in-stock out of both their distribution centers :thumb:

Last edited:

Discount Tire

Any idea of a price on the 37s yet?

UPDATE @CZEBJKU

I heard back from our marketing department and the 37/13.50R-17 Nitto Exo Grappler AWT runs $342.00 each through our mail order division.

Let us know if you would like to place a special order and we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Last edited:

Onefin

Looks these will be my winter tires this year in 35x12.5r17
Not sure how load range E will work, but worth a shot.
Considered duratracs and BFGKO2 but would like to try something different than I've had before and the stronger sidewall vs the duratrac seems like a good option.

EDIT: wound up buying BFG ATKO2 again as discount couldn't get the nittos in time for me.
Hope they work out well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom