Nitto in Canada

JLearie

Has anything changed recently that will allow you guys to ship Nitto tires to Canada? I'm in the market for a set of 35's, I'm set on Nittos but I might have to get something else. Nittos partnership with Kal Tire is robbing Canadians.

Indefatigable

I spoke with the Nitto/Toyo rep last year at a show and they are not all that impressed with their distributors up here. Charge too much they do. Volume is not representative of the market opportunity and competitiveness. But they are kind of stuck.

I have been pricing 37s. Best all in price shipped here was from www.discounttiredirect.com They have a calculator that is all in and can do Canada. Even has a pop up explaining no extra fees.

I am in a border town though, so freight is not too bad. Not sure on your situation.

iellouis

Free shipping

Is the free shipping sale a permanent sale or will it end at a specific date?

Discount Tire offers pretty good deals on a set of Nitto's for example!

Indefatigable

Is the free shipping sale a permanent sale or will it end at a specific date?

Discount Tire offers pretty good deals on a set of Nitto's for example!

No free shipping to Canada :(

BUT! Their freight and customs clearance rates are the best I have seen.

Use the estimator or the buy now feature and it will give you total cost (USD) to your door.

iellouis

According to their web site they do. When you click on "Free Shipping", Canada in included.

What do you think?

iellouis

I know since 2 days I can't enter my postal code either, but before I was able to do it.

I sent an email to them about that.

JLearie

I ordered some wheels for my girlfriends VW. It is free shipping, but it was $50 per wheel brokerage. Awesome to deal with all the same.

Top Bottom