NORCAL: MOAB 2016 - March 12th - 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastZach

So my Dad, brother, and I are planning a trip around that time and would love to join you guys on a couple or any runs you guys have room for. Being that it is right before EJS, will it be crazy busy? Also, we will be towing up a 5th wheel, any camping/trailer parks that you would recommend??

So my Dad, brother, and I are planning a trip around that time and would love to join you guys on a couple or any runs you guys have room for. Being that it is right before EJS, will it be crazy busy? Also, we will be towing up a 5th wheel, any camping/trailer parks that you would recommend??

We went the same time last year and it wasnt that busy at all. As for trailer park I'm not sure about that.

FastZach

Any room left for a couple of these runs? My dad and I would love to join you guys if we could.

We are going to stay at Moab Rim Camp site in a 5th wheel just off the 191 near the river.

We will have a JKUR on 37s, an 05 LJ Rubicon on 35s, and a locked XJ on 35s. All with winches and full size spares.

Let me know

Any room left for a couple of these runs? My dad and I would love to join you guys if we could.

We are going to stay at Moab Rim Camp site in a 5th wheel just off the 191 near the river.

We will have a JKUR on 37s, an 05 LJ Rubicon on 35s, and a locked XJ on 35s. All with winches and full size spares.

Let me know

You are more then welcome to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom