NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

pastorwug

That would be epic but I don't think we could make it happen with her family after three days camping and I feel like we should make a separate thread/ trip for the wedding gang
I would love it but she said she won't marry me after three days in the dirt :grayno:

We have one of those Solar Showers - and they work pretty good! :thumb:
Of course there's always the Rubicon Springs lake as well.

Just trying to help.

Panda

We have one of those Solar Showers - and they work pretty good! :thumb:
Of course there's always the Rubicon Springs lake as well.

Just trying to help.

Thank you pastor your a good friend, I'm trying to think of a way to make it work, we'll keep ya posted :thumb:

07JKSahara

I think I already know it. Is it the bump bump wiggle twist bump slide smack wiggle bump bump explode...one?

Shut the front door! Where's the sign up sheet?

Well, now we have to change it.... ;)

The sign up sheet is both secret & private. It's like an Amex Black card, well find you... :)

NV375

Google heaven on earth!

I just did. I do not remember the building or even the town. My last stop on the way home or first stop on the way to work was normally Grants Pass. I lived in Coquille and for a short time before that in Camas Valley and worked in L.A. and then Las Vegas.

ClarksAdventures

Where at in pland are you anyway? Wives family lives on SE 72nd by some walking hill with a statue on top, forgot the name...

You're thinking of Mt.Tabor area. It's a great park/hiking area. It's also where our water reservoirs are at. Remember seeing on the news couple months back, some kid peed in it, and we dumped 38 million gallons of water down the drain?( and cue angry Californians) 😁

But anywho, I'm in the north Portland area. About 5-10 minutes from downtown.

07JKSahara

You're thinking of Mt.Tabor area. It's a great park/hiking area. It's also where our water reservoirs are at. Remember seeing on the news couple months back, some kid peed in it, and we dumped 38 million gallons of water down the drain?( and cue angry Californians) 😁

But anywho, I'm in the north Portland area. About 5-10 minutes from downtown.

Yeah! That's it! Cool place to walk, I remember the reservoirs now. Hell, we'd probably take your pee water, it's hasn't rained her since like 2006.

Top Bottom