NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

bkac

Caught the Bug
I guess I need to hear this said 2015 system. I thought my rubicon setup sounded pretty good! Although I don't have to over come the sound of 40's

I don't either, at least yet that is! :)
I promise, you'll be surprised when you hear, It's a big difference.

07JKSahara

WTF... I was working by the garage and just caught up. Ridge, I hope all is well, my hearts with you. Hoping I can still meet you some day soon.

pastorwug

Please count us out now, cannot do the Dusy and the Rubi, as well as I have to fly out to Israel on Oct 6. Have a great time!

mendigo

My birthday is in October I'll be great to celebrate it up there with great people. I think I can get all the requirements except rear locker. I have a sport. And it's stock.

My birthday is in October I'll be great to celebrate it up there with great people. I think I can get all the requirements except rear locker. I have a sport. And it's stock.

We would love to have ya but the rear locker is a must. There are many spots that require at minimum a rear locker. I hope you can make the requirements to join. :cheers:

bkac

Caught the Bug
We would love to have ya but the rear locker is a must. There are many spots that require at minimum a rear locker. I hope you can make the requirements to join. :cheers:

I can always weld your spider gears together for you in the rear on the trail, instance locker! :)

Top Bottom