NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

We haven't heard from 2014jkjer, scottkathyrubi, mendigo in awhile. Are you guys still making it or planning too? We have sent you a couple PM's with no responses. Just trying to make sure everyone is still on. Please let us know either by posting or by PM. Thanks.

mendigo

Hey guys ..Happy Father's Day. I should know in 3 weeks. I so want to get everything done and plan it right. In 3 weeks I'll know.

Davwashere

I just want to make sure you know we are in! Again, we are in. So that there is no confusion, I want to assure you that we are in! Is it October yet? I can't wait for this trip!!!!!!!!!

ClarksAdventures

I just want to make sure you know we are in! Again, we are in. So that there is no confusion, I want to assure you that we are in! Is it October yet? I can't wait for this trip!!!!!!!!!

Well technically your jeep doesn't meet the current requirement. You need to hurry and install those axles, otherwise you won't be going anywhere. Lol. When's the wrenching party!?!

Since we have not heard from or received confirmation from a couple people we have moved to the waiting list. Those people have been PM'd to see if they want to join the run or not. Thanks everyone!

Top Bottom