NORCAL: Suds and Grub June 12th 6pm

Katalyna

Technically both lol. It's now a wrenching party...

:beer::bleh::beer::bleh: hmm..wrenching...John and I just might go to that. I have all kinds of wrenches and breaker bars and a BIG hammer! Hubby, just put my Rancho 3" Sport Lift on last weekend.

~Kat

UpsideUp

Hey guys. Wish I could make tonight but the wife and I decided to celebrate our anniversary today instead of yesterday. Thanks for keeping me in mind. Hope you have fun tonight. Oh...and I almost forgot...for all of you on the Grapes-n-Grub..this one's for you! 20150611_163137.jpg

07JKSahara

Hey guys. Wish I could make tonight but the wife and I decided to celebrate our anniversary today instead of yesterday. Thanks for keeping me in mind. Hope you have fun tonight. Oh...and I almost forgot...for all of you on the Grapes-n-Grub..this one's for you! View attachment 148455

Domaine Chandon? Love the place, it's out traditonal Mother's Day brunch spot. Only 30 min from our house.

UpsideUp

It was really good and amazing grounds to enjoy a glass. So good had to join the wine club! Free tastings of all their bubbles, 50% anything bought, invites to events, 3 bottles every other month, and free tastings when we return. Only 7 minutes from home!:rock:

Top Bottom