Noroad's Build

KingCopperhead

Just do like I do, quit your job then beg for it back when you get home :yup:

Lmao well played! I don't think that would work out for me :-( 8+ year wait to get the full time position I have hahaha. But if I was part time I'd have a lot more time to wheel!

scull20

Thanks man and updates on yours?

Got an ARB twin mounted under the hood two weeks ago. Evo skins and sliders are waiting for me to paint them and mount. Oh and got a soft top on Friday as well. Things are coming along. I hope to get back out to Rausch again soon.

noroad

So i got the front end done with the ball joints and other ends fixed up, also when though all the control arms joints to get everything buttoned up. I also got the evo rock stars installed which was fun lol. here are some pics of the green jeep install

A1.jpg
A2.jpg
A4.jpg
A5.jpg
A3.jpg

Attachments

• A6.jpg
    A6.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 155

noroad

Here is what has been dont so far on the hydro blue jeep! we have put the new rear upper control arms in, cut off old spring mounts, installed rear track bar bracket, sway bar link relocation. It took longer to get my jeep going so i feel a little behind in the install on her's, more to come!!

7.jpg
8.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
1.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 158

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
thanks for lookin out!

Not trying to hijack your thread, but here's a picture of the bolt on coil over bracket. I think it it's designed like this to clear the coils on the shocks.
Anyways, looking good, not too many 2 door on evo kit.

Attachments

• 1428095745728.jpg
    1428095745728.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 189

StrizzyChris

Hey, sorry I couldn't respond yesterday....I was stuck in a crawl space all day/night working on some plumbing :icon_crazy:

Anyway...I am currently in Ohio so cant grab specific pics, but I posted these on other hreads in the past...hope they help

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Top Bottom