Noroad's Build

That's a long list...make sure you PB everything tonight and tomorrow. And make sure you have the rear drum adjustment tool, otherwise it's going to be a nightmare getting the rear rotors off. ;)
Oh and I'll bring the baileys for the coffee ;)

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

That's a long list...make sure you PB everything tonight and tomorrow. And make sure you have the rear drum adjustment tool, otherwise it's going to be a nightmare getting the rear rotors off. ;)
Oh and I'll bring the baileys for the coffee ;)

well my friend, i own a 2012 lol with a 2013 suspention lol hahaha falls off like prom night! As for the rear i have been nice enough to put the rear rotors on already? just need to go back and put the pads on. But the baileys is a nice touch!

well my friend, i own a 2012 lol with a 2013 suspention lol hahaha falls off like prom night! As for the rear i have been nice enough to put the rear rotors on already? just need to go back and put the pads on. But the baileys is a nice touch!

Perfect!

JKWrang

Lookin sexyyyy dude. Seriously this upgrade plus the green lights will make this rig b e a utiful at night

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

KingCopperhead

True that. My color was only produced for one year, but copperhead is pretty similar to mango tango. Gecko is a whole other world though. I almost bought a gecko jk in 2012 but I couldn't bring myself to trade in my camaro at that time.

Meant to ask you btw, about how your D30 has held up at Rausch, on 37s. I'm working on getting a rubi tcase right now, to get a better crawl ratio without having to regear my axles. Trying to wait until I get a pro rock to do the regear. Kind of a stopgap solution.

Anyway, love the build. I'll keep my eyes on it. Hopefully we will catch up at Rausch sometime soon.

noroad

True that. My color was only produced for one year, but copperhead is pretty similar to mango tango. Gecko is a whole other world though. I almost bought a gecko jk in 2012 but I couldn't bring myself to trade in my camaro at that time.

Meant to ask you btw, about how your D30 has held up at Rausch, on 37s. I'm working on getting a rubi tcase right now, to get a better crawl ratio without having to regear my axles. Trying to wait until I get a pro rock to do the regear. Kind of a stopgap solution.

Anyway, love the build. I'll keep my eyes on it. Hopefully we will catch up at Rausch sometime soon.

the 30has been good so far but it is a time bomb lol! I also run blacks and reds at rc and it hold up ok. knowing when to let off and pass is also huge! thanks again!

noroad

Pretty good day! Thanks to the help of jkwrangler and darkknight1991 we got all the brakes done, fixed the front driver brake lines/ replaced them, installed new diff covers and change the fluids. The surprise of the day come frome the best girlfriend ever(youngfire) who got me a 52in light bar! Thanks love! Here is two picks, more tomorrow and thirs after some more wiring and last minute stuff!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409595562.052986.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409595596.682275.jpg

Top Bottom