North GA September Run

thardy

Banned
Anyone interested in getting together to hit a trail or two on either Sept 14th or 20th? My first thought was Tray Mtn. Open to suggestions if folks are interested.

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Nobody? I'm going to be going somewhere either of those days, if not both. Let me know, would love to get together with some of you guys in the area.

thardy

Banned
Bump... Anyone at all? It's looking like my Saturday, the 13th, is going to be open as well. Also not set on location, open to going anywhere really.

jimi0582

Where are you looking to go? I don't know any places here. Just moved down a few months ago?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Where are you looking to go? I don't know any places here. Just moved down a few months ago?

There are some decent spots around. I might be able to go this weekend, but depends on if I get a couple things on the Jeep wired up and installed. I'm definitely going to be going the following Saturday, 9/20. Let me know of you're interested.

Sent from the Wayalife mobile app

A_R_A_W_N

Im down at stewart so im thinking it would be a bit of a drive depending on where your going. Plus my willy is still stock

2014 JKU - Willy Hydro Blue

thardy

Banned
Im down at stewart so im thinking it would be a bit of a drive depending on where your going. Plus my willy is still stock

That would definitely be a heck of a drive just for a day ride. I am working on putting together something in October for more of a weekend venture that might make it worth your while. I'll be sure to post details once I get some time lines down.

jimi0582

A weekend thing would definately be better. I work on Saturdays so I'd need some notice to try and switch my day. I don't have anything crazy done. 2.5in spacer kit and 33's

A_R_A_W_N

Yeah I saw that... if you set a weekend trip up id love to come out. Hell I may pay the sister in law to watch my 2yr old for a weekend trip

thardy

Banned
A weekend thing would definately be better. I work on Saturdays so I'd need some notice to try and switch my day. I don't have anything crazy done. 2.5in spacer kit and 33's

Alright then, I'll get a thread started for a weekend in October. I've only got 285/75s with 4dr Rubi suspension on mine, so it wouldn't be anything too crazy.

I'll probably be spending most of this weekend wrenching on the Jeep so if anyone close to the Gwinnett area wanted to lend a hand or just keep the beer cold, let me know.

jimi0582

That's fine with me. I'm cool with anything other than pavement.
Check.out GA trail riders... they are a pretty big club in North GA

jimi0582

I'm interested in going. What weekend are you thinking about?

Top Bottom