Northeast Suds-N-Grub for central PA

Army_Vet

Banned
So I was tired of waiting, and just threw out a date for a gathering. This was all posted on the N-E feeler but to keep things organized I started a new thread.
Dec 6, at 7:30 PM
Buck Wild's Rode House
5401 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
(717) 333-4324

There is a Hotel attached to this Place if you wish to spend the night.
http://www.parkinn.com/hotel-harrisburgwestpa
Park Inn by Radisson

So far:
nBruno
DKronk
Army_Vet
Tackerdown

Possibles:
hinrichs
Lane
noroad
concarne
cozdude
pacountryboy

Have committed to attending.
Please Post here if you are attending and I will update the list

Last edited:

jkmadness

I'm out can't do the 6,on another note I just thought why not make it on the 13th and closer to RC, there's restaurant called the Red Lion café, it would give the incentive to come to the suds and grub on Friday and wheel Saturday while you're at it... My 2cents

Last edited:

jkmadness

Even better make it on a Saturday night so this way guys who work late on Friday and are 3 hours away can come wheel and chow and hangout afterwards

Army_Vet

Banned
Even better make it on a Saturday night so this way guys who work late on Friday and are 3 hours away can come wheel and chow and hangout afterwards

Honestly Ed that is a great Idea, it will be good for someone to add that to the 12/6 RC trip. For now my S&G stays as planned... If nobody comes thats fine; I guess I will be out in the lot burning doghnuts all by myself

Army_Vet

Banned
Blasphemy! 37's are made from unicorn tears and the sounds of angels laughing! :yup:

With side lugs made from Chuck Norris Fists!!!!

You know what I learned today; When Alexander Gram Bell invented the telephone; he found out he had two missed calls from Chuck Norris

Last edited:

KPM171

With side lugs made from Chuck Norris Fists
Do you have any idea how hard it is to tread lightly when your side lugs are made from Chuck Norris' fists? This would be all that's left of RC after I wheeled there with those tires...
gravelpit.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
KP thats how all the roads around my house look now after driving around with my 37s

also put me down as a maybe for this one, ill let lane know since I think he is really close as well.

Tackerdown

Banned
Put me down as a strong most likely or just make it a yes going . I'm in. Anyone going to the mission barbecue in York for the wounded warriors.

Tom

Top Bottom