Northridge4x4 - REMOVED AS A VENDOR

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I hope the two companies can work it out. Northridge has a reputation for making things right. With Mel in the video it seems like there is more to this story.

My integrity will not burn Northridge at the stake. To many years of exceeding my expectations and positive influence in the industry. At the same time I support Wayalife's right to run his company as he sees fit and protect his business. In a small industry toes often get stepped on especially by friends within that industry. Happens all the time in mine and is usually not intentional. In some cases it leads to an opportunity that wouldn't have been recognized if the incident didn't happen.

I'll probably get crucified for this but I am hoping for a resolution. I hope they are communicating behind the scene while we post our opinions. Just another perspective....

Based off of eddies post there is not going to be a resolution. They blatantly copied there format, broke forum rules, and clearly having a business direction that Eddie doesn't support.

Kriegjk

Northridge4x4

Not disputing the violations. Just have respect for both companies and hoping it can be worked out. As a business owner mistakes happen and I highly doubt it was intentional.

Edit.. I see Mel and Discount tire participating in the video and think this might be more complex. As a stated I hope they are working it out. Maybe Wayalife productions becomes involved with JKX again since there is a void...then again I don't know all the facts.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Northridge4x4

Not disputing the violations. Just have respect for both companies and hoping it can be worked out. As a business owner mistakes happen and I highly doubt it was intentional.

I highly doubt it was unintentional. Dave has known Eddie for at least 5 years and Eddie is the one that got his name out to the masses. When you have been working with someone for so long and you have been on there forum for as long as Dave has he knows the rules.

If you ask me this was a long time coming and I'm happy Eddie pulled the lever to dump them.

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Edit.. I see Mel and Discount tire participating in the video and think this might be more complex. As a stated I hope they are working it out. Maybe Wayalife productions becomes involved with JKX again since there is a void...then again I don't know all the facts.

In regards to your edit, of course they are going to be in the video! It's jkx. This has everything to do with northridge and nothing to do with Mel or discount.

Kriegjk

I'm just saying that I hope to see a post that Eddie is happy to bring back Northridge and they made things right. That this was a warning shot from Eddie and they are working it out. I understand the issue and recognize why the Eddie made his decision. Just a perspective from a different industry.

thardy

Banned
I'm just saying that I hope to see a post that Eddie is happy to bring back Northridge and they made things right. That this was a warning shot from Eddie and they are working it out. I understand the issue and recognize why the Eddie made his decision. Just a perspective from a different industry.

I highly doubt that this post was a warning. The warning probably occurred a while ago via phone, text, email, etc. As Coz said, this was a long time coming. The decision was made, so either deal with it, or walk away.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
After rewetting the video a little this morning, watched it yesterday at work on and off so wasn't really paying attention I missed how similar it was, but now I totally get it. Dick move by north ridge for sure.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You don't think it was intentional? Lol

The Nitto JKX hired heavymetalconcepts to produce videos for them and northridge went out and hired their own personal film crew to make videos. They then posted the videos here.

This is no mistake. This is northridge giving Eddie and Cindy a big "fuck you" and seeing how long they can get away with it.

Skid_Kid

You don't think it was intentional? Lol

The Nitto JKX hired heavymetalconcepts to produce videos for them and northridge went out and hired their own personal film crew to make videos. They then posted the videos here.

This is no mistake. This is northridge giving Eddie and Cindy a big "fuck you" and seeing how long they can get away with it.

Totally agree.

Boo Hoo Northridge is gone. :tearsdrip::tearsdrip: They are just a middleman anyways. If a company has their product available on their site, buy it from them. Stop being cheap for free shipping people.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Northridge4x4

I highly doubt it was unintentional. Dave has known Eddie for at least 5 years and Eddie is the one that got his name out to the masses. When you have been working with someone for so long and you have been on there forum for as long as Dave has he knows the rules.

If you ask me this was a long time coming and I'm happy Eddie pulled the lever to dump them.

I could be wrong but you might want to edit that Dave worked with Eddie not for him. That might confuse some people.

Last edited by a moderator:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So what are the options of purchasing online? Off Road Evolution....?....? I won't give Northridge4x4 my business!

From what I understand, Trail Jeeps can get most anything you need and offers a discount for Wayalife members just as Northridge did. I have not called them yet to confirm, but might be a place to look into. I am planning some mods to be completed before I move to Hawaii next summer and will be shopping around for alternate vendors as well.

bonedaddy

So... we don't get a discount anymore? :eek:

and yes, I am kidding... just incase anyone misses the sarcasm.... :brows:

rinkishjk

After re watching the video I totally see how Northridge basically copied everything Eddie does for his videos, and that is really shady considering how far back they go. I thought it was weird that during the Sema coverage when I commented on the rk setup, Northridge was real quick to send me the price in a pm, which I have no intent on buying, nor did I ask for a quote.

I guess the all mighty dollar is more important.

Top Bottom