Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

Armydog

I agree with Kevin. I have a hard time categorizing this as lame. Especially the last shot with the two pretty girls in 4x4 t-shirts! ;)

Hey, I need a spotter and you have two.......... ( creepy )

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

dglangan

I might be pushing the limits of this thread... But I saw a new trailhawk at the mall parking lot today. I wanted to get a picture of my rig next to the new Cherokee and I accidentally drove one tire up the snowbank. Whoops! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394486661.173798.jpg

Hack12

I might be pushing the limits of this thread... But I saw a new trailhawk at the mall parking lot today. I wanted to get a picture of my rig next to the new Cherokee and I accidentally drove one tire up the snowbank. Whoops! View attachment 72987

There aren't descriptive enough words in the English language to describe how much better, and more like a Jeep, your rig looks compared to the Cherokee.

dglangan

There aren't descriptive enough words in the English language to describe how much better, and more like a Jeep, your rig looks compared to the Cherokee.

Eh, I don't know man. His has red tow hooks. Red! How can I even compete with that?

dglangan

True, but you have to ask yourself, are those words descriptive enough to encompass the stark, contrasting aesthetics between the two vehicles?

The sad part and the scary truth is that one of these vehicles has a rear locker and the other has open diffs (for now.) I'm not sure what you would use it for on that trailhawk, but it has one.

gyoe

At the mall!!

tu9e4yty.jpg

Fortress of Solitude

loscann48

Found another one doing the same run today...the grocery grabbing run...just the 2 of them doing what they often do....sitting and waiting to be loaded up with the groceries!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395336655601.jpg
    1395336655601.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 319

Fragsrus

Poor Jeeps, just itching for their next off-road fix...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1395343263462.jpg
    1395343263462.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 293
Top Bottom