*Ocotillo Wells (CANCELLED)*

fercho

I won’t be able to make it on the 27th because I will be going to the baja250 but I would like to go for the pre run. how long would it takes us to finish the run? thanks

JK LYF

Ocotillo Wells Feb 27th

PRE-RUN Ocotillo Wells JANUARY 16.

If interested in doing a pre-run of Ocotillo Wells, here is the info:

For those passing the Corona area, or nearby, we will meet at the Vons gas station at 7am. It's off the 15 freeway/Indian Truck Trail. Here are the coordinates:

33°44'46.9"N 117°27'10.4"W

From there we will meet at the Truckhaven 4x4 Training Facility:

33°17'41.1"N 116°01'10.6"W

Once there, and after disconnected/aired down, we will explore the area, finding the best trails for the upcoming run on February 27th.

My hope is to arrive at Ocotillo Wells around 9:30 and be on the trail by 10am. Plan on spending at least 6 hours on the trail. Connected, aired up and headed home by sundown.

Channel 3

Going

JK LYF
Iron Horse
oyoquem
jkbarnett
Gerthree
robertoloco

Last edited:

JK LYF

I won’t be able to make it on the 27th because I will be going to the baja250 but I would like to go for the pre run. how long would it takes us to finish the run? thanks

You have been removed from the stand by list. The pre-run is your call. Just updated information with meet times and locations. Probably be out there until sunset.

jkbarnett

I'll be there for the pre run. I will be camping in the area on Friday. I can meet at Ocotillo Wells or Truckhaven.

JK LYF

Monday bump.....

PRE-RUN Ocotillo Wells JANUARY 16.

If interested in doing a pre-run of Ocotillo Wells, here is the info:

For those passing the Corona area, or nearby, we will meet at the Vons gas station at 7am. It's off the 15 freeway/Indian Truck Trail. Here are the coordinates:

From there we will meet at the Truckhaven 4x4 Training Facility:

33°17'41.1"N 116°01'10.6"W

Once there, and after disconnected/aired down, we will explore the area, finding the best trails for the upcoming run on February 27th.

My hope is to arrive at Ocotillo Wells around 9:30 and be on the trail by 10am. Plan on spending at least 6 hours on the trail. Connected, aired up and headed home by sundown.

Channel 3

Going

JK LYF
Iron Horse
oyoquem
jkbarnett

Gerthree

Ocotillo Wells Feb 27th

I'd like to join you guys on the 16th if that's ok with you. I live near Moreno Valley... Also interested in going on the 27th...

Last edited:

JK LYF

I'd like to join you guys on the 16th if that's ok with you. I live near Moreno Valley... Also interested in going on the 27th...

Added you to the list. Welcome aboard. Stop by and give the forum a wave, introduce yourself...See you Saturday.

JK LYF

UPDATED INFORMATION FOR OCOTILLO WELLS RUN TOMORROW

For those passing the Corona area, or nearby, we are still meeting at the Vons gas station at 7am. It's off the 15 freeway/Indian Truck Trail. Here are the coordinates:

From there, we will caravan to Borrego Springs.......THIS IS THE INFORMATION THAT HAS CHANGED.....

We are meeting at what is commonly referred to as CHRISTMAS CIRCLE. It is at the intersection of Palm Canyon Drive/Christmas Circle, in Borrego Springs.

Here are the updated coordinates:

33°15'23.8"N 116°22'30.1"W

We plan on arriving at approximately 9:15. From there we will drive about ten minutes east, air down and hit the trails.

My apologies for the last minute change of location. It just works out better as far as the trails we plan on hitting.

MC2003TJ

UPDATED INFORMATION FOR OCOTILLO WELLS RUN TOMORROW

For those passing the Corona area, or nearby, we are still meeting at the Vons gas station at 7am. It's off the 15 freeway/Indian Truck Trail. Here are the coordinates:

From there, we will caravan to Borrego Springs.......THIS IS THE INFORMATION THAT HAS CHANGED.....

We are meeting at what is commonly referred to as CHRISTMAS CIRCLE. It is at the intersection of Palm Canyon Drive/Christmas Circle, in Borrego Springs.

Here are the updated coordinates:

33°15'23.8"N 116°22'30.1"W

We plan on arriving at approximately 9:15. From there we will drive about ten minutes east, air down and hit the trails.

My apologies for the last minute change of location. It just works out better as far as the trails we plan on hitting.

Hey Rich, where are the pics from this run?

Top Bottom