Off-Road Evoluition Google Map photo?

OsiViper

I don't know if this has been posted before but I looked and came up with nothing.

I was just curious where ORE is in Cali since I don't live there and haven't been there. So I got on Google maps and looked at it.
I decided to look at street view and I don't know if its Mel, but it looks kinda like him. Carrying an axe.. or maybe just a control arm...

Mel.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
That's definitely Mel rocking his signature camo cargo shorts, button up black shop shirt, white socks, and black steel toe ass kickin' boots..........He's probably yelling to the Google Maps dude driving the Prius to "get to steppin' before I give ya a what for!!......now beat it!!"

Woodrow

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's definitely Mel rocking his signature brown cargo shorts, button up black shop shirt, white socks, and black steel toe ass kickin' boots..........He's probably yelling to the Google Maps dude driving the Prius to "get to steppin' before I give ya a what for!!......now beat it!!"

Woodrow

They're camo not brown.

GCM 2

Do you know how long Mel waited for the Google Map car to come by and take this photo? It was all an elaborate staged photo bomb ;)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Do you know how long Mel waited for the Google Map car to come by and take this photo? It was all an elaborate staged photo bomb ;)

im sure you guys had a signal fire sysytem set up to warn him of it. :cheesy:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Always thinking Mel....always thinking

Overlander is right I stand corrected they are camo not brown........here he is at another place and time......same classic look........that's how legends are made :yup:
Mel Wade ladies and gentlemen........Mel Wade....:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Woodrow:beer:
image.jpg
Above photo courtesy of ttfhell

Last edited:

ttfhell

Always thinking Mel....always thinking

Overlander is right I stand corrected they are camo not brown........here he is at another place and time......same classic look........that's how legends are made :yup:
Mel Wade ladies and gentlemen........Mel Wade....:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Woodrow:beer:
View attachment 57377

Hey! That pic is from my private photo shoot. Until I posted it on the Internet that is...

TheDuff

Hey! That pic is from my private photo shoot. Until I posted it on the Internet that is...

I notice he is walking away, seems safe to assume that he either didn't want to partake in said photo shoot, or he wasn't aware that you where getting all creepy stalker behind him:p

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom