Offer made

DaJudge

So there was another offer made that the seller went with but we are second. They accepted ours as a secondary. We are pre qualified the other party was not so we’ll see.
Hopefully the 1st buyer takes too long to get financing arranged and the seller gets tired of waiting!

NPC 6060⁸42

Had a similar thing happen to my wife and I when we were looking at our first house. We ended up finding an even nicer place and then the original deal fell apart due to buyers not getting financed. It’ll work out for the best.

Had a similar thing happen to my wife and I when we were looking at our first house. We ended up finding an even nicer place and then the original deal fell apart due to buyers not getting financed. It’ll work out for the best.
Unfortunately, he lives in a "factory" town, where the mining company owns everything, and it is a really long drive to areas where there are any homes. But if one is willing to drive to Yarnell or Skull Valley (long drive!), those areas looked like places where I would enjoy living.

JT@623

Hooked
Unfortunately, he lives in a "factory" town, where the mining company owns everything, and it is a really long drive to areas where there are any homes. But if one is willing to drive to Yarnell or Skull Valley (long drive!), those areas looked like places where I would enjoy living.
Don’t know that I would call it unfortunate I get a 3 bedroom house for $350 a month.
for me a 45 minute commute is nothing especially when the company I work for provides a rental to drive. And has allowed me to save enough to afford a house in today’s market.

Don’t know that I would call it unfortunate I get a 3 bedroom house for $350 a month.
for me a 45 minute commute is nothing especially when the company I work for provides a rental to drive. And has allowed me to save enough to afford a house in today’s market.
It is only unfortunate that it is more challenging to buy a house of your "own" nearby. $350 a month seems like 10% of today's typical rent.

Top Bottom