Office shots.....what's your office look like?

Technology working is just too much to ask.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BSOD. Sweet. We all love Bill and his blue screen! We put so much faith in a single man and his little tech company to make something that always works. Time to move to open source!

Sent via Snow Flake in California

Technology working is just too much to ask.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I call a corrupted RAM stick! Just got done manually rebuilding my BIOS and flashing my EPROM chip over the weekend. I've seen my share of blue screens lol.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

I want to get a pic of my "window view" but without them camera glasses things, this is the best I could do.

ububu9a7.jpg

zese4epa.jpg

u2aqadun.jpg

y5a4utup.jpg

a4upy9eb.jpg

rase2uha.jpg

Still waiting on my biscuits to go with all this gravy:D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I want to get a pic of my "window view" but without them camera glasses things, this is the best I could do.

ububu9a7.jpg

zese4epa.jpg

u2aqadun.jpg

y5a4utup.jpg

a4upy9eb.jpg

rase2uha.jpg

Still waiting on my biscuits to go with all this gravy:D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Sweet, so what do you do

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This was a pic from my office right before a twister came through the area............
IMG_0340.jpg

since the brain tumor thing it looks more like this........
IMG_0439.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1378955636.874880.jpg
Nothing like a beam saw to make you feel like a man!! 16 5/16" blade that doesn't like to stop!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Lol! I never liked those things. Something that can kick back and cut a leg off is not fun.
And that's no joke! The scary thing is that most of the cuts you make require holding the guard wide open!! And not to mention that its like 40 pounds! I'm gonna go start a new thread on this one! "Things that make you feel like a man!"

Guard? What guard? Just kidding. Although we did always pin back the guards on our skil saws with a 16d nail. Not smart!

Guard? What guard? Just kidding. Although we did always pin back the guards on our skil saws with a 16d nail. Not smart!

Yet a must on any angles cut! The guards just bind up and cause problems! It's perfectly safe as long as there aren't any inexperienced guys on the job!

Sheetmetal tech. We help keep those things from falling. Yeah look crazy taking off and landing.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom