Official Feeler Bronco Canyon NV sat July 9th

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
We will be fine. The fire went right through my work (north side of the freeway) I got to play fire fighter for the day [emoji106][emoji106]

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Dang man, hope you guys made out ok out there!

Everything was fine. I work at a gravel mine, we just had equipment and water trucks working the edge of the property to avoid it reaching the property. Definitely an interesting change of pace.

Fires JK

Looked like it might have been on both sides of the 80 from where I could see it. When the fire started I happened to be with a Fire captain and he said we had a big one just starting and it was time to go. Didn't realize how big until I was headed home.

MiamiU1999

I told my buddy I was going out there. He hasn't been and wants to go. Doesn't have a jeep but he's a good addition. Hope that's fine.

rangair94

I'm going to be in Tahoe for the weekend. I'm not sure what our plans are but I'm interested if I can make it. I'll find out.

Fires JK

I think we were set up. This is definitely not a trail for inexperienced drivers or stock vehicles. Had a great time, and really enjoyed my first Nevada trail.

Top Bottom