Offroad Evolution shop thread!

Brankz

So I can install the builder corners in my 2 door? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407301164.459347.jpg
Can some one post a pic so I can see how it looks like thanks

ChaosNein

So I can install the builder corners in my 2 door? View attachment 94486
Can some one post a pic so I can see how it looks like thanks

no... they are 4dr only. I am assuming your are talking about the fenderless rear corners.

the link you posted is for a skin/fender combo not the fenderless outlaw fender.

- Drew

Last edited:

StrizzyChris

Ya is saw on northridge and says that are for 2 and 4 doors :don'tknow:

I'm thinking I the Evo corners for next week but I saw this type In northR

If you look at a 4 door and a 2 door you will see that the small area between the door and the rear fender on a 2 door is large and on a 4 door is small. They sell only one set of corners and they are designed to fit perfectly to fill that gap on a 4door. (see it on MTG, GCM, Moby, etc.). It will fit on a 2 door, but it will leave a gap of bare metal between the armor and the door jam. Doesnt look too bad, but doesnt look as nice as on a 4door. Ill look and see if I cant find a couple pics to better show.

StrizzyChris

This is on a 4 door. You'll see how "finished" the look is.

main.php

This is on a 2 door. You'll see the gap. Doesnt look bad, but also doesnt look as finished as on a 4 door.

0e4bdc64.jpg

Brankz

This is on a 4 door. You'll see how "finished" the look is.

main.php

This is on a 2 door. You'll see the gap. Doesnt look bad, but also doesnt look as finished as on a 4 door.

0e4bdc64.jpg

Yea I saw that pic to but I was thinking that my jeep is black and I can do a paint match it flat Black. What do you think?

ChaosNein

those are standard rear corners (and Poison Spyder corners on the 2dr) and yes those fit both the 2dr and 4dr. the FENDERLESS rear corners are FOUR DOOR ONLY!

- Drew

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I have the corners but how they stop short I think is whats keeping me from installing them, unless I paint them white to match.

Top Bottom