Ohio 4th of July Weekend!!

OHIORUBICON

Just putting a feeler out to see if any Wayalife members in the Ohio area would be interested in an Independence Day wheeling trip! I see SOR is open this weekend, but I'm also considering going to Wellsville. Unfortunately i have obligations Saturday night but i am off Friday and have the day on the 4th.

For those of you who don't know SOR is more organized and family friendly but smaller. Wellsville is much larger and will likely be pretty out of hand over the holiday weekend (entertaining but just depends what your into). I am game for either and will happily play tour guide for any new comers at Wellsville as i know the place like the back of my hand and there is no marked trails. I drive a JKUR only lightly modified but would happily show those of you more upgraded to Wellsville's more difficulty and iconic terrain as there is almost always a bypass. I plan of camping at either one on Friday night. If people are interested and we decided Wellsville i'll most likely be down Friday early afternoon. If there is more interest in SOR i would make it down Friday when they open at 5pm I believe.

At SOR there is no wheeling on Friday night so it would just be camping and having some beers, if we did Wellsville we could wheel afternoon/evening before camping.

So if anyone has any interest let me know! like i said personally I'm pretty indifferent but would like to get the Jeep out!

Scubasteve91

I know this is way late but I am itching to hit some trails before the snow comes. I live in New Albany and am usually open on weekends. DM me if you would want to meet up sometime.

Top Bottom