Ome ld lift

Logan1982

Hey guys just a quick question. I have a 2013 2dr with a hard top and not adding any heavy gear. I want to pull the trigger on the OME LD lift and was wondering how much I will be getting. Some others have said 3 or more inches with hd springs. Since I'm getting the ld springs should it be closer to the 2" mark?

Damn! I was afraid of that. I was hoping to get more like 2.5". Did you have to get adjustable front lca's? How do you like the ride and the way it handles?

Damn! I was afraid of that. I was hoping to get more like 2.5". Did you have to get adjustable front lca's? How do you like the ride and the way it handles?

i'd get front lca's, longer sway bar links, rear raised track bar mount and front adj. trac bar.

Yes, LCA's are needed. Ride is nice. Very happy with these. My last jeep I had EVO plush coils and I would say these ride very similarly. My plan is to just add a little bit of weight and I'll get down to the desired 2.5" of lift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom