Opinions arent allowed on this forum unless it's for something made by a sponsor

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
that pic has never been used. good one bro

Maybe he'll use this one next :yup:

attachment.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
has to get comical over time, so sad though.. Wonder how long Will will take to disappear, try to have the thread deleted, and then ask to be removed a member

The only thing more comical is that this guy is from San Francisco and feels the need to state that he's "interested in women". I can't imagine how a stud like him, a guy who's so good at trolling an internet forum is somehow still "single" :cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
The only thing more comical is that this guy is from San Francisco and feels the need to state that he's "interested in women". I can't imagine how a stud like him, a guy who's so good at trolling an internet forum is somehow still "single" :cheesy:

Well, playing 'hide the sausage with jango' isn't too attractive to many women I would imagine....

benatc1

Hooked
gotta figure he would have catfished the shit out of someone by now [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it'd figure that a guy who had mommy and daddy buy his Jeep and all the parts on it would lash out at a guy who actually works for a living and accuse him of getting "free shit".

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yacht clubs and cardigans...yep, hardcore Jeeper for sure.

Guess he went to bed. Probably has classes tomorrow or something :rolleyes2:

Looks like his buddy jango is still online looking at this thread though. Probably wondering why his post is still here.

jango.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Guess he went to bed. Probably has classes tomorrow or something :rolleyes2:

Looks like his buddy jango is still online looking at this thread though. Probably wondering why his post is still here.

Oscar Mike passed out on all fours. Jango hasn't finished yet. Soon....Very soon....

JAGS

Hooked
This guy had a thread/posts go sideways on him the other day. Wonder if that got him twisted. I posted something to him, but can't recall the thread.

Top Bottom