Orange-Crush Jeeps! Show off your best "01" here!

Robin.CT

Haha that was just a typo but I think I'm going to roll with it, thank you.

If it sticks then do roll with it mate.. When I bought my orange crush rubi, I named her crusher and all my mates laughed and called it a road cone... It now goes by the name The Road Cone 2.0... Hee Hee....

chavis3

East Coast EJS at Rausch Creek, PA

Attachments

• image-4077678923.jpg
    image-4077678923.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 310
  • image-1986023296.jpg
    image-1986023296.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 310

Rubicon_01

If it sticks then do roll with it mate.. When I bought my orange crush rubi, I named her crusher and all my mates laughed and called it a road cone... It now goes by the name The Road Cone 2.0... Hee Hee....

Haha well that's funny cause I had seen another crush jeep on a Canadian group and they called it the road cone and I just wished I was cleaver enough to think of that, would have a few potential build themes to bring the name to life

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I wanted Crush when I bought my '12, but I settled for black because it's the only one my dealer could find nearby that had the options I wanted and I didn't wanna wait a month and a half to get one if I ordered it. Definitely one of the best colors ever produced on the JK.

Clark Griswold

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400439766.550681.jpg
Finally built up the nerve to trim up the bumper, not perfect but not bad either. Now I can see my tires are too narrow. Doh!!!!

Top Bottom