ORE Windshield Banners

JAGS

Hooked
She's my CPA, told me I could write off the banner on my taxes. Seems legit :crazyeyes:

Hmmm. Mine said I could write off anything the banner was installed on. So my new personal jet is on order. About as offroad as one can get. 😉

- Jason

Tigrcky

But you can't go as fast with this banner as you can with the 24 pack metaljoke one... Unless you have proof that it broke...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

bkac

Caught the Bug
What kinda lift is on that offroad Jet?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'll I got to say is I got "100k liquid" baby! Beat that!

Btw...
Are you leasing that corporate banner jet with the offroad package?

JAGS

Hooked
What kinda lift is on that offroad Jet?

Just a simple budget boost. 😉

Trying to work in mods to my lease payment. Was actually about to start a thread letting you all know my SS#, bank PIN and some other useless info like mother's maiden name.

- Jason

Armydog

Just a simple budget boost. 😉

Trying to work in mods to my lease payment. Was actually about to start a thread letting you all know my SS#, bank PIN and some other useless info like mother's maiden name.

- Jason

Aren't you doing the mods to raise awareness for veteran gold fish from the gulf war?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JAGS

Hooked
Aren't you doing the mods to raise awareness for veteran gold fish from the gulf war?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

It was actually for lesser known charities such as the "lost plankton from the Atlantic winter" and "starving starfish off the coast of Somalia". I'm a registered C3PO to accept donations on my site.

The goal is to build a 142 seat bypass honey dispenser Jet with 17 60" big screens. Should fit all the OC bitches without unseating a coil.

- Jason

Top Bottom