Oscar's No Build Thread

Elroy231

Looks like yall had a good day. Great way to enjoy some time before your daughter goes to pursue a further education.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I wasn’t super impressed with the adjustment on the 9000’s. I went back to the 7000’s and was a lot happier. I think the 9000’s only work with adjustment on soft coils like EVO and Rancho.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I wasn’t super impressed with the adjustment on the 9000’s. I went back to the 7000’s and was a lot happier. I think the 9000’s only work with adjustment on soft coils like EVO and Rancho.
Was your experience with stock coils? That’s what I have.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Congrats! Did you trade in your JK?
No. This is technically my wife’s Jeep, but since she works from home it’s more like my second 😉. We bought the Sahara for all the creature comforts as this will be our travel vehicle for the next bunch of years. My daughter is going to school out east so it’s like a 2,000 mile round trip twice a year and we are talking about taking a road trip this summer to Glacier National Park.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
50’s in Wisconsin today so I did a little work in the garage; rear shocks, front stabilizer, tire rotation and oil change. I’m saving the front shocks for the next maintenance day.

I mounted the rears with the adjusters in which really made them difficult to adjust. I guess it’s worth it to keep them from getting busted up on the rocks. 41080A0A-71E4-4973-B1E1-471D756068A0.jpeg EC6B4196-7B53-4DA7-BE6E-D7F74841907E.jpeg

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Decided to get a flip bracket for the stabilizer. I’m hoping to reuse the tie rod clamp and clear the differential. I’ve heard that some clear and some don’t. I’m thinking that having a Dana 30 is the best case scenario as far as clearance goes.

6107444E-B104-48C0-9462-53AD1521ABA5.jpeg

Top Bottom