PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

Kalums

Seriously my "crack" addiction is momentarily satisfied....... OK now I really can't wait till next week! Awesome video.

JLSilerJK

towards the end of part 2 I realized I have the same goofy smile on my face sitting here enjoying the vid as I do when I'm bouncing around in the Jeep. Thanks! What a great day its gonna be

JeepFan

Hooked
"She was Like, Ye He He He He"

Oh man, that was such a great video! I had so much fun on that adventure! :yup:

Nattier237

Too bad you didn't have any work to do under your Jeep Randy, that would have been the perfect opportunity when it was laid over!:D Awesome video as always Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Love the focus on the people and the experience and not just the Jeeps.

Can't wait for Part 3! :)

Thank you. We're so glad that you would enjoy this FOR the focus on people and the experience. It is what we remember most about a trip like this and feel compelled to share it as being just as important as showing Jeeps driving over stuff. :yup:

I've been trying to just get the wife to go with me, let alone drive. Lately when I've been watching these videos I catch her glancing over at my tablet or phone. She watched part 2 with me tonight and I pointed out that Cindy was driving that line through the moon rocks, she was pretty impressed! Hopefully this is the first step towards getting her out on the trail.

Great job on the video you two. Can't wait for part 3!

That is so awesome! For the most part, wheeling has been a guy thing and Cindy does hope to show the gals out there just how much fun they can have at it too :crazyeyes:

Wonder how many many windows will break in episode 3 :)

:shock:

I had to watch it again. Really beautiful scenery out there.

Oh, and it turns out there ARE more than three jeeps in part two. Looks like a very fun group and that I like.

"You're in it now"

:cheesy: There are - a lot just look the same especially being that many are similar in color. :crazyeyes:

So is this what went through Randy's mind?: Wow, Moby just got really torn up going through there. I gotta try it!

Actually, he apparently was coming around from though the woods to get to the bottom of the rocks and missed it. But, I'm sure he would have been more motivated to do it had he seen it :D

Amazing stuff. Love how foreign moon rocks looks; that must have been a pretty unique challenge. And of course mad respect for Mel & EVO1, it's crazy to see what they're capable of, esp when you consider being the first one to go and almost always seemingly without a spotter. I can only imagine how intimidating that last bit was if the offer to try what Mel did was open to all participants and only 2 others were willing to risk it - props to Randy and Cindy for sure!

No disrespect to Mel as respect is certainly due to his amazing driving skills but to be fair, he was spotted up by our trail guide who is a local. Also, EVO 1 is a race rig with a motor pushed back for a more balanced weight distribution is and a fraction of the weight of Moby or Randy's 1BAJK and I'm not just talking about the Jeep. EVO 1 also doesn't carry any tools, welders, camping gear, refrigerator, etc. Just trying to put things into perspective.

spinuck

Another great vid. I had forgotten about Moby getting banged up. I know it was fun and all, but you had to cringe at least a little bit when it happened. I know i did just watching it.

Thanks for sharing.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Great stuff!!! Crazy I wish I would have kept in touch during that time, since I was up that way in Seattle.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Part 2 aka passenger side carnage  great video 

Well, it was the "side of the day" :crazyeyes: :D

Love to see some of the footage that didn't make it in the final cut.

Honestly, playgrounds are cool in that you have a lot of obstacles to play on but, the down side to them is that everyone just does their own thing and there's only so much that we can cover. Also, going up "an obstacle" isn't as interesting as going up "a line". Needless to say, while we do have more footage, I do think we showed you most of what was the most interesting.

Uhhhhhh. OK Eddie and Cindy: forget about that small tree damage on the Dust Ershim.....you have gone and totally outdone yourselves!! :clap2:

Another great video, beautiful scenery, awesome action and good times! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!!

:doh: So you've seen that video of ours too :crazyeyes:

Nice video! Moon rocks looks fun!

It was a lot of fun and I do think you would have liked it.

That was fantastic!:thumb: I had to watch them both twice. The only part I didn't like was when it ended.

Well, the good news is that we have 2 more parts coming out soon :yup:

Watched it 3 times... Cringed each time. Great videos as always!!

LOL!! We've seen it countless times during editing and I think we still cringe too :D

Finally got to watch it. So much fun. I admire Randy for keeping cool after tipping over. :rock:

That's Randy for ya :D

They keep getting better Eddie. ......I would have had that event if I had the warn winch. . . .. Lol thanks to warn I got one now so let's do that event over. ....:D

LOL!! No kidding!! I think you need a do-over at Elbe Hills :cool:

Havvek

While I was stationed at Fort Lewis WA, I stayed at Suncadia Resort for a mini vacation with my wife and kids, it was a beautiful area. I Love the PNW and cant wait to move back up there. I have never wheeled the Wenatchee area but did get out to Tahuya State Forest and Evans Creek on MT. Rainier. Both are low to mid-grade area's but do have some challenging spots for the experienced drivers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Side note: when Cindy was narrating my son asked "is that Siri?" :cheesy:

:cheesy: Okay, now that's funny :crazyeyes:

I really like your video's best ones I have seen from anybody. Makes me want to spend more on my Jeep thanks for posting these.

Spending more money on your Jeep will get you a more built up Jeep but you don't need to spend any money to have a good time with your friends. :yup:

towards the end of part 2 I realized I have the same goofy smile on my face sitting here enjoying the vid as I do when I'm bouncing around in the Jeep. Thanks! What a great day its gonna be

:clap2: Awesome. That's the only thing we hope to accomplish with our videos :yup:

"She was Like, Ye He He He He"

Oh man, that was such a great video! I had so much fun on that adventure! :yup:

:cheesy: Glad to see you watched the video till the very end. :D

Too bad you didn't have any work to do under your Jeep Randy, that would have been the perfect opportunity when it was laid over!:D Awesome video as always Eddie!

LOL!! No kidding :crazyeyes:

Awesome! Right up until poor Cindy wrecked. One day I will be there, looks like a great time!

eh, it was just a flesh wound and an excuse to get new half doors :yup:

Top Bottom