PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

t8er

awesome video. I've got a friend in so cal who is changing her mind slowly about WAL. I entered for next year but who knows. Hope to get picked and take my dad on it.

pkulick2

Great video. Love to win the shot glasses to add to my collection to bad u can't send them full.

Sent from my BNTV400 using WAYALIFE mobile app

kaptkrappy

As always, great video.

It's neat to see some of the behind the scenes action that usually gets edited out of most other trail videos.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As always, great job! I see now why Moby is rocking half doors!

LOL!! Yeah - we were looking for a reason to get a set and found it on the Moon Rocks :crazyeyes:

I've got a friend in so cal who is changing her mind slowly about WAL.

:cheesy: "changing her mind" about what?

Don, I dont care what any of they say...my favorite "OC Bitches" won!!!! :rock:

:clap2:

Awesome video! That's quite a bit of damage to the right side of Moby!

The passenger side was the side of the day :crazyeyes:

Who needs mirrors anyway!

Yeah, who needs them!! :D

As always, great video.

It's neat to see some of the behind the scenes action that usually gets edited out of most other trail videos.

Glad you're okay with the behind the scenes stuff. We feel that it helps folks like you to feel more like you're there with us. :yup:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
So funny thing I was over at the "other forum" and a member posted the first video of this run. Then later they deleted his thread and he questioned it. I posted a link on his new thread saying you mean this one and they deleted my post. I did however invite him over here.:cheesy::thumb:

BTW, another awesome video guys!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So funny thing I was over at the "other forum" and a member posted the first video of this run. Then later they deleted his thread and he questioned it. I posted a link on his new thread saying you mean this one and they deleted my post. I did however invite him over here.:cheesy::thumb:

BTW, another awesome video guys!

Say it isn't so! :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What was up with trying to hammer the pin through the thimble?

Great video!

The pin was a slightly greater diameter than the hole in the thimble. Tony was trying to pound it in but ended up trying 2 other shackles before finding one that finally fit.

Top Bottom