PACIFIC NORTHWEST: The 2014 JK-Experience [4 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Picked completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

Well guys I have been on this forum for a right good while now and I've always heard of something called American Honey, you see it in the JKX and you see it all over the forum so.

Tonight I would like share with the whole WAYALIFE family my very first bottle of Wild Turkey American Honey and to propose a toast to WAYALIFE "Eddie and Cindy" for making such great video's for us to watch and experience. For being the kind and considerate people that they are and to the forum and all the member's for being great friends.
Oh and to Part 3 of the JK Experience

View attachment 121108

Cheers everybody,:honey:

David Ball
P.S. not much left well couldn't help it tasting so good and waiting on the video haha

Congratulatoins dcbjk!! :thumb:

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Can't believe it finally got me a pair of Official WAYALIFE shot glasses :thumb:

Big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for being great people and making this whole experience possible :thumb:

Congrats man!!

Thanks Brankz super excited

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
NOW PLAYING - PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience - Tillamook [Part 4 of 4]

Because All Good Things Must Come to an End
Thank you for tuning into watch our final presentation of Pacific Northwest, the 2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire. As many of you know, this is the 4th JK-Experience in a row that Cindy and I have had the privilege to attend and without question, it was one of the best. Over the years, it had been our goal to try and capture what it was like for us to be a part of an epic trip like this. We wanted to make our films feel as if you were part of the fun we were having, with our friends and hope that we were able to accomplished as much. Having said all that, I am here to announce that this fourth installment of the JK-Experience will also be our last.

To our good friends Mel and Lisa, we thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of all the amazing JK-Experiences that we've been on with you. They've truly been experiences of a lifetime and ones that we will always remember. To everyone else, you can rest assured that future JK-Experiences will only be better than ever before as Nitto Tire takes over the show and brings in their own professional film crew to take our place. As far as Cindy and I go, you can be sure that we’ll keep on doing what we do and hope that you’ll continue to join us on all our adventures to come.

As always, keep the shiny side up, all four on the floor and with any luck, we’ll see you on the trail.

Your Friends,
Eddie & Cindy

PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience - Tillamook [Part 4 of 4]
Our final days of the JK-Experience would start off with a road trip to the south, down into the State of Oregon and to the town of Clackamas where we would get a first hand look at how WARN winches are made and right here in the U.S.A. After our tour, we made our way west, out to the Tillamook State Forest and up into an area known as Browns Camp. In addition to running trails such as Firebreak 5, Airplane Hill, 7up and The Waterfall, we would also get to do a night time rally run before heading out to our final destination along the Oregon Coast, Cape Kiwanda. Additional shots of us playing on the dunes of Sand Lake can also be seen as well.

We hope that you'll enjoy our final presentation of Pacific Northwest: The 2014 Off Road Evolution JK-Experience presented by Nitto Tire.

Thank you for watching. :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_2920.jpg
    IMG_2920.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 840

jeeeep

Hooked
yes! now leave me alone, I'm in a meeting lol

that was fantastic!

thanks for the show!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Can't believe it finally got me a pair of Official WAYALIFE shot glasses :thumb:

Big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for being great people and making this whole experience possible :thumb:

Thanks Brankz super excited

Congrats David!! Now go get that jeep

ttfhell

Thanks you guys. For all the great videos that inspire people to get out and see the world. Thanks as well for being a go to source of experience and help on last years JKX as well as genuine friendliness throughout. Cheers.

SFNick

NOW PLAYING - PACIFIC NORTHWEST : The 2014 JK-Experience - Tillamook [Part 4 ...

Great job! Thanks for sharing with us.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Bummed I won't see these videos next year but excited to join you guys on other adventures. Thanks for your hard work and great videos the last 4 years!

Top Bottom