Personalized License Plates - What's Yours Say?

SavageMonkey

When I went to the DMV I took a shot and this plate was available. I'm hoping to live up to the standards that this brand has come to mean in so many our lives. I also want to thank Eddie for his blessing in my choice in plates...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 386

KingCopperhead

When I went to the DMV I took a shot and this plate was available. I'm hoping to live up to the standards that this brand has come to mean in so many our lives. I also want to thank Eddie for his blessing in my choice in plates...

Very cool! Also kudos for being respectful and getting Eddie's blessing.

KrawlerJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415112880.537853.jpg
KRAWLER

It was a little embarrassing before it was lifted but no one called me a mall krawler. To be honest, I was a little disappointed! Haha

2013CGJKU

View attachment 107902
KRAWLER

It was a little embarrassing before it was lifted but no one called me a mall krawler. To be honest, I was a little disappointed! Haha

Off topic but, that may be the most aesthetically pleasing rear end I have ever seen on a Jeep. The bumper is the right width and the lines flow into the fenders perfectly and the lines on the tire carrier match the fenders perfectly too. I don't know if you just took the picture from the perfect angle or if the stars have aligned and all the lines on that rear end really do match that well. Either way... looks superb!

Levi
2013 CG JKU

Top Bottom