Personalized License Plates - What's Yours Say?

xxJWPxx

I'm still waiting for the CA DMV to approve/decline - RLN ROK

My dad loved Rolling Rock beer and I love rolling over rocks! This is my second attempt at a custom plate as my original request GOONRJK was declined due to being "vulgar." Gooners are supporters of Arsenal (for you non soccer fans).

naysjp

Caught the Bug

My dad loved Rolling Rock beer and I love rolling over rocks! This is my second attempt at a custom plate as my original request GOONRJK was declined due to being "vulgar." Gooners are supporters of Arsenal (for you non soccer fans).

CA DMV bugs me with this stuff because I had to write out this whole filibuster about how JP wasn't short for Jap or Japanese. Had to even remind them that they issued plates with JP on them already and give them the examples of the plates already on Jeeps on the roads. Real bright. LOL. You probably explained what the term meant and they still didn't get it.

JK LYF

Does DMV send you a letter of denial?

Byte

Just got my notice that the DMV has my paperwork so I'm going in this next week but I can't decide between a few of my choices. Can only have 6 letters on the plates I'm choosing...here in MT we have at least 60 designs we can have.

LKD4RK

or

DRTYFN

Bit'o help here please!

UMDBRO would be great too...

xxJWPxx

Does DMV send you a letter of denial?

They send a postcard informing you that your request has been denied. The reason given on my card had something to do with my request "GOONRJK" being vulgar or offensive. I'm guessing they looked at the dictionary definition of a Goon and deemed it to be offensive.

IgnitedSoul

A similar thread on the forum I usually hang out at inspired me to pull the trigger on one in PA. They cashed my check, now I'm waiting to see what happens for the 8-10 expected time frame. I'll post it up when received.

OneEye

Pirate plate

image.jpg I love my plate but it gets annoying when people ride close behind to take a picture of it.

Rufio

I'm waiting to register my JK since the tag office is taking their sweet time, but I'm trying to decide on a tag. Thinking LNSTRJK, JKSMOKE, THNRDLN, or a host of others I'm trying to decide from. Still need to come up with a good name for my rig

Top Bottom