Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

jesse3638

Hooked
Smart phones or I should say, the fuckin people who feel the need to be glued to them every god damned second of the day, even when filing out of a crowded place like a convention center at the end of the day. Herds of these motherfuckers just slowly shuffling their feet like they have nowhere to go or be or maybe, just to keep themselves from tripping and falling. They literally block any path around them and even shuffle their way like zombies across intersections in spite of the traffic light being red. When you trying to encourage them along by honking at them, they either don't give two fucks being that they have sperm hanging from their ears, just don't give a shit or flip you off because, you're clearly the asshole for honking at them. God, I really hate Vegas...
Yeah I don't understand it either. Don't get me wrong at the end of the day when winding down I like to read the news or check in with the forum or my business IG, but I don't have the desire to wander around or drive while looking at my phone.
When you save random shit in your scrap bin (brackets, bolts, whatever knowing for damn sure you will need it some day). Then years later, you're doing a project and need that random object yet can't find it anywhere. After burning 10000 calories looking for it, you give up, go to the store and buy another and finish the project. Then literally within less than a week, you stumble across the original one you saved by accident. Every fucking time!
So much truth in this.

jeeeep

Hooked
When I finally get around to a project, get on Amazon to order a part or tool and it pops up with "Last Purchased XXXX" 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

Put it in the cart and start looking in the tool bags and usual places where I set stuff I gather for the project.

When I die and they clean out my house, someone will say WTF, did he really need 3 of these?

GP NOIR

Hooked
Smart phones or I should say, the fuckin people who feel the need to be glued to them every god damned second of the day, even when filing out of a crowded place like a convention center at the end of the day. Herds of these motherfuckers just slowly shuffling their feet like they have nowhere to go or be or maybe, just to keep themselves from tripping and falling. They literally block any path around them and even shuffle their way like zombies across intersections in spite of the traffic light being red. When you trying to encourage them along by honking at them, they either don't give two fucks being that they have sperm hanging from their ears, just don't give a shit or flip you off because, you're clearly the asshole for honking at them. God, I really hate Vegas...
Awesome wordsmithing. I hope you took video and turn it into a Waya Zombpacalypse mockumentary.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
You can say that again. Visited Vegas for the first time a few weeks ago got me pretty frustrated. Between them ass holes and the ones heckling it was hard to enjoy my time traversing spots to gamble my money away lol

Ddays

Hooked
No one respects lunch hour any more.
Sitting here eating lunch & checking out new threads and the same guy tried calling 3 times in the last 10 minutes. It's not just him. It's all the time.
Sorry, not sorry

edit: 4 times....

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There's absolutely nothing unusual about sales drying up about a week before Thanksgiving. Why you might ask? Well, because there's a thing called BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY where all kinds of crazy good deals can be had. And yet, there's always that one guy who places an order anyway and who knows, maybe he's got a trip coming up over the holiday weekend and needs it more than the savings and so you make sure to ship it out the same day just in case. Of course, once the guy gets word of the upcoming sale, he promptly asks for the discount he would have gotten had he waited another week. Not gonna lie, this kind of bugs me.

jeeeep

Hooked
I was at the grocery store behind a family with 5 small children, they paid with their Texas Lone Star card (food stamps).
I didn't have much, so my checkout was quick.
As I was walking out behind them, I noticed them pile into a brand new 2023 Yukon Denali, I know this because I was parked driver side next to them and while I was waiting for them to all get into the Yukon, I read the temporary plate... 🤬 🤬 🤬

kevman65

Hooked
I was at the grocery store behind a family with 5 small children, they paid with their Texas Lone Star card (food stamps).
As I was walking out behind them, I noticed them pile into a brand new 2023 Yukon Denali, I know this because I was parked driver side next to them and while I was waiting for them to all get into the Yukon, I read the temporary plate... 🤬 🤬 🤬
10 year finance, finance company expects to see it back in less than 12 months.......

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How much produce and fresh meat was there compared to cereal, cookies, frozen meals and soda?

bmkrinne

After I am forced to use the tiny self check out on a full buggy of groceries at Walmart, the lazy employee at the exit stops me to question whether I paid for everything, but he won’t get off his fat ass and waves me over to hand him my receipt. So I stopped two feet short and stared at him until he stood up to grab my receipt.
I know what you’re thinking, but the motherfucker isn’t handicapped either because he was singing and dancing around like a damn fairy when I walked into the store. Guess his high wore off while I was shopping.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
After I am forced to use the tiny self check out on a full buggy of groceries at Walmart, the lazy employee at the exit stops me to question whether I paid for everything, but he won’t get off his fat ass and waves me over to hand him my receipt. So I stopped two feet short and stared at him until he stood up to grab my receipt.
I know what you’re thinking, but the motherfucker isn’t handicapped either because he was singing and dancing around like a damn fairy when I walked into the store. Guess his high wore off while I was shopping.
I’m thinking why did you stop? I never do. When they tell me they need my receipt I say no you don’t. The only place I’ll give my receipt is Costco since it’s actually in the member agreement that I pay for. If Walmart doesn’t trust me to ring everything up they shouldn’t have self checkout. I hate that crap.

Spazbyt

Hooked
At least they were at a grocery store. I almost always see, food stamps getting used at convenience stores or gas stations. So they get nothing but junk food at twice or three times the price. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom