Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Financial obligation would kill me dude. She'd take.it.all. Including the jeep.

Clearly, living in an unhappy marriage is already killing you.

You can always make more money and buy a new Jeep. You cannot, however, get back the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years spent in an unhappy and loveless relationship.

Last edited:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
You can always make more money and buy a new Jeep. You cannot, however, get back the seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, and years spent in an unhappy and loveless relationship.

dem some words! preach it! :clap2:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Clearly, living in an unhappy marriage is already killing you.

You can always make more money and buy a new Jeep. You cannot, however, get back the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years spent in an unhappy and loveless relationship.

I think Sharkey should start a "marriage advice" thread. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jconn47

When the volume on a movie changes. Gotta turn it up for the talking and then almost mute it for the action.
When I'm clearly doing somthing and someone decides to talk to me and expects me to listen. I'm busy!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Simmons

Financial obligation would kill me dude. She'd take.it.all. Including the jeep.

That's when you do like my buddy did. He sold his valuable stuff like his motorcycle and truck to his buddy and when the judge told hime to give here have of what he sold it for he showed a Receipt and gave here $.50 for he sold it all for a dollar. Then got his stuff back when it was all said in done. For $1.00

jesse3638

Hooked
That's when you do like my buddy did. He sold his valuable stuff like his motorcycle and truck to his buddy and when the judge told hime to give here have of what he sold it for he showed a Receipt and gave here $.50 for he sold it all for a dollar. Then got his stuff back when it was all said in done. For $1.00

So wrong, but genius! I'll have to keep that in mind before mine is final...;)

socalsailor88

This passes me off more than anything Damn you Firestone.

Sent from my C6916 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1403051251182.jpg
    1403051251182.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 169

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I think Sharkey should start a "marriage advice" thread. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm far from an expert on marriage. I've just seen too many people waste their lives in unhappy situations for the wrong reasons.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Don't. Most states have adopted the uniform fraudulent transfers act and stunts like that will get you in a boat load of trouble.

Most states do. Even if it weren't, it's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I guess it all depends how much money you have. :rolleyes2:

Armydog

Vary well said Sir. And don't forget the every second of my life updates. Like any one gives a crap. What ever happened to grabbing a beer around a fire in the middle of nowhere.

#brushing my toothe....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Armydog

Most states do. Even if it weren't, it's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I guess it all depends how much money you have. :rolleyes2:

In CT it depends on if you have a big wood chipper or not...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

jesse3638

Hooked
Don't. Most states have adopted the uniform fraudulent transfers act and stunts like that will get you in a boat load of trouble.

I wouldn't for the mere fact I'm a firm believer in Karma. Plus as much as its (she's) been a pain I'm doing my best to remain fair and amicable mainly for my daughter's sake. I don't want to do anything out of spite or vindictiveness that would potentially hurt her. I agree though sometimes it seems that staying unhappy would potentially be the easy way but I know once its all over and done with we'll both be much happier. You don't go into a marriage planning for what to do when it doesn't work out, well at least you shouldn't, so I'm sticking to my word and trying to remain the bigger person and do whats right. Sold the house, saying good by to half my retirement, split the liquid assets, half the value of my truck, and gave her any belongings she wanted. But I kept my Jeep...:D. Best of all is my daughter is accepting of everything and adjusting well.

bigtrucker52

Having a jeep and not being able to take it out for a day of fun out in the mud

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
These fuckers that get on here, have not contributed anything, and have like 3 to 5 posts and want to sell their rig!

I'm reaching out to the Moderators....Is there or can't we lock members account to a certain number of posts before they can sell something? It might deter some on them.

Top Bottom