Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

JeepFan

Hooked
:cheesy:

That's true. I try to fast a few meals a week...but that's just to save money. ;)

Funny, even though it's hard to tell, I do the same thing...from time to time.... Hanging out with Ramin and McPuck doesn't help either! :crazyeyes::D

KingCopperhead

1. People who make the same bad decisions over and over and then complain about how miserable they are.
2. Folks who drive 15 to 20 mph under the speed limit.
3. People who mistreat folks who work in the service industry.
4. Birds. Shitting. Everywhere.
5. Shit head kids with no respect for anyone (themselves included)
6. Nutserts.
7. RUST
8. Pop music in general.
9. Anything on the E! Network (my better half watches it. Often.)
10. Poker players who tell "bad beat" stories every time you see them. (sorry, can't win every hand, and every time you lose the specifics aren't so extraordinary that I need a play by play lol. Card players and dealers will get this.)

BIGTARS

1. People who make the same bad decisions over and over and then complain about how miserable they are.
2. Folks who drive 15 to 20 mph under the speed limit.
3. People who mistreat folks who work in the service industry.
4. Birds. Shitting. Everywhere.
5. Shit head kids with no respect for anyone (themselves included)
6. Nutserts.
7. RUST
8. Pop music in general.
9. Anything on the E! Network (my better half watches it. Often.)
10. Poker players who tell "bad beat" stories every time you see them. (sorry, can't win every hand, and every time you lose the specifics aren't so extraordinary that I need a play by play lol. Card players and dealers will get this.)

Haha^^ :yup:

GCM 2

Can you tell all my customers that please?

(Insert dirty gay joke here for the few of you I already know will)

No wonder why business has been terrible for you.....if you are going to do tricks in the S&M and bondage game, you are supposed to be treated badly. Man you are so stupid......

MTG

Caught the Bug
Can you tell all my customers that please?

(Insert dirty gay joke here for the few of you I already know will)

No wonder why business has been terrible for you.....if you are going to do tricks in the S&M and bondage game, you are supposed to be treated badly. Man you are so stupid......

Probably goes without saying, but perhaps choose an easier safe word to say with a gag in place? :idontknow:

JKWrang

NYC drivers. Seriously... you people live there... you know how annoying it is to get where youre going down there... the road system (highway) is a disaster...

WOULD IT KILL YOU PEOPLE TO BE NICER? Im really good at forcing my way across 4 lanes of gridlocked traffic in .25miles per necessity but some days id reaaalllyyy rather not.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Armydog

NYC drivers. Seriously... you people live there... you know how annoying it is to get where youre going down there... the road system (highway) is a disaster...

WOULD IT KILL YOU PEOPLE TO BE NICER? Im really good at forcing my way across 4 lanes of gridlocked traffic in .25miles per necessity but some days id reaaalllyyy rather not.

^^^^. What he said. ^^^^

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Tigrcky

It sucks in an 18 wheeler yup

Sent from my whatchayamacallit

Top Bottom