Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

People who don't put their damn kids in a f-ing car seat! My God people, it's 2015 for Christ sake....

Absolutely. I wish i could show the shitty parents what a child looks like after being involved in a MVC while not properly fastened in a car seat.

Ddays

Hooked
I know this is an old thread but I don't know where else to drop this one. So on what planet is this an acceptable "door latch lube?"
This is done to all of my vehicles during annual inspection. Looks like they employ Helen Keller fer chrissakes......

door.jpg

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
I know this is an old thread but I don't know where else to drop this one. So on what planet is this an acceptable "door latch lube?"
This is done to all of my vehicles during annual inspection. Looks like they employ Helen Keller fer chrissakes......

View attachment 189621

That looks ridiculous. I would be annoyed as well.

I was actually thinking about a thread like this today. I can't stand full windshield light bars as a first mod. It's trending too much here in Charleston.

WJCO

Meme King
1) People that drive slow in the left lane and won't get over.

2) Constantly having to do people's jobs for them because they aren't competent to do the job themselves.

Rome

That video is about the greatest thing ever. Made my day.
I really aggravates me that I did not think of doing that when I was younger.

Top Bottom