Pictures of 2 doors on 37s

KingCopperhead

Kyle's rig is pretty beast. Saw it when I met him on my last rausch trip. The stretch, wheels, tires, and cage really make the thing look like it means business! Such a great looking setup.

kgw350

I always liked your rig kgw350! Wish I had the budget for the tires, but going to take baby steps towards going bigger.

Thank you what's on your list?

Kyle's rig is pretty beast. Saw it when I met him on my last rausch trip. The stretch, wheels, tires, and cage really make the thing look like it means business! Such a great looking setup.

Thank you I can't wait till summer. I'm looking at the EVO hood just not sure what to do with the rear. I don't want to run no fenders back there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeeper Jr.

37/13.50/17 nitto mudgrapplers
3.5" AEV springs

Sent from my SCH-I545
Check out the 42" white walls on the willys
View attachment 111160
View attachment 111161
View attachment 111162
View attachment 111163
View attachment 111164
View attachment 111165
And this is where It was 3 months ago rubicon dana 44 front with a 3" stretch long arm rear. View attachment 111166

using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's a good looking 2dr for sure. I know a 4 door is a better decision from a logical standpoint but built 2 doors with big shoes look too good.

JK LYF

No problem and thank you. What set up are you running?

Right now Pro Comp 37s with virtually no lift. Will put a 4 inch lift on in Jan. Still have the D30 but replacing that in Jan as well. Getting a Rubi44. Are you running a front D44?

kgw350

Right now Pro Comp 37s with virtually no lift. Will put a 4 inch lift on in Jan. Still have the D30 but replacing that in Jan as well. Getting a Rubi44. Are you running a front D44?

Thats a nice set up you have and on the cheap i did the same thing. Yeah im on a fully built rubi 44. I'm going to be selling my front and rear rotor to rotor one of these days. Have had one tons in the garage for a while.

Thank you what's on your list?

Leaning towards 35's and either EVO enforcer or Rancho 3".

I would lean more toward the EVO.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

13greensport

Well thank you Hoop. Friday I'm going to order a body armor mid- stubby front. I can't stand that tube bumper. Dealership put that on....

catahoula

Caught the Bug
. I can't stand that tube bumper. Dealership put that on....

:cheesy: How funny. When I bought mine it had the chrome package...filler door, side steps, tail light covers, and tailpipe. I hated it and tried to get them to remove. My wife and I were waiting outside to take it home and another salesman came out and side the jeep looked nice especially with the chrome. I looked at him and said are you fucking with me? Told him I was taking that shit off when I got it home. I did keep the tailpipe and bedlined the filer door though.

BTW, nice rig!

13greensport

:cheesy: How funny. When I bought mine it had the chrome package...filler door, side steps, tail light covers, and tailpipe. I hated it and tried to get them to remove. My wife and I were waiting outside to take it home and another salesman came out and side the jeep looked nice especially with the chrome. I looked at him and said are you fucking with me? Told him I was taking that shit off when I got it home. I did keep the tailpipe and bedlined the filer door though.

BTW, nice rig!

Thanks still a lot left to do. Lol yea it is amazing what the dealerships and some people think look good.

xp1ik05

back on stock wheels and 37in MTR's till i decide what real beadlocks to go with and swapping out rear bumper......36in KM2's........

tjcrisostomo

@ zstairlessone lol yes they are loud and zero pavement friendly.... but surprisingly the ride is fairly smooth on road. Grip for mud is fantastic.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426217127.318796.jpg
Here is mine with 37s it currently has a 4 inch rough country lift 😩. I'm about to get different springs and shocks just can't decide what to get

Top Bottom