Pictures of any four doors on 37s

Pyro1415

I had km2 before I put on toyo mt and didn't like them much. You don't find that they struggle a little to grab?

I love them. Though I don't really spend time on rocks but they plowed through mud, snow, dirt and limbs better than everything else I saw at the course. Kinda ruined the experience, I couldn't dig in and throw mud at the tj following me since they would just take off.

I'm not sure how they stack up against Tokyo mt's since I've never ran them before. But I wouldn't hesitate to buy these again especially at the price I paid.

P1TBU11

This says more about the type of person you are, or more specifically the type of person you are not, than anything you've written or will ever write. :yup:

Not really sure if this is intended to be scornful or encouraging.

P1TBU11

MTG is spot on.

Integrity can be defined as doing the right thing even when nobody is around to see you. It's far less about controlling the behavior of others than it is about being a contributing participant in the furtherance of our species.

If you fight dogs you are taking oxygen from those who are much more deserving; the same can be said about the heroin addict.

Correct. Your integrity is about what you do, not anyone else.

P1TBU11

Then neither will the fact that it didn't really matter.

I certainly have no concern about whether or not I'm accepted by anyone who can determine what "kind of person" I am from some internet banter.

Last edited:

JK_BUB

I had km2 before I put on toyo mt and didn't like them much. You don't find that they struggle a little to grab?

I felt that Toyos hooked up better than my KM2s as well. They also chunked out badly on the rocks. I'm trying the Coopers this time after Eddie's rave review. So far, so good. Cheaper than both of the others too!

P1TBU11

I apologize. I'll try to do a better job of comforming to the demands of society (primarily idiots) and being a politically correct cunt. Just like most of you guys.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I apologize. I'll try to do a better job of comforming to the demands of society (primarily idiots) and being a politically correct cunt. Just like most of you guys.

I actually feel bad for you. The mixture of hate and envy that rules your life is palpable.

P1TBU11

Hate?...nah.

Envy?...nah

Anger?...Yes....Anger, OCD, and no outlet. It's not as fun as it looks.

My dog isn't even game bred. She's what they'd call a pet bull, not a pit bull.

Notsodirtyhippie

We live in a society that rewards whiners and laziness. Until that changes, it will only get worse.

I am more FOR everyone minding their own business than I am AGAINST most things. You want to do heroine? Fine by me, as long as you're not stealing my shit to pay for it. You want to fight dogs? Have at it. As long as you leave ME and MINE alone, I don't give a fuck what you do.

I've known people that fought dogs and it's disgusting. There's dog fighting advocates because dogs are voiceless victims. By minding your own business and looking the other way it's not only allowing for more fighting but it's ruining things for the apbt lovers that want nothing more than the breed to lose the stigma brought on by jackasses who fight them. I'm a proud owner of a apbt and know fully what the dog fighting has done for the breed.

Top Bottom