Please help a fellow Wayalifer win a Yeti

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
i love how he calls it a "falling out" like he just broke up with his boyfriend.... maybe thats why hes mentally and physically butt hurt :yup:

rinkishjk

What did she post? I have been blocked so can't see anything

Dam I knew I should have taken a pic. She stated about how a member here for 3+ years with friendships and friends to lean on could do something like this, and then gets called out and has the balls to put this on Instagram. That's not word for word but it's what I mostly remember reading. It was the only post like that vs bashing posts, etc.

WJCO

Meme King
So, let me get this straight......if a member parts ways here, taking the time to set up a video camera to film you removing your stickers and then crying like a baby to your new 'friends' on social media about your feelings.....is not the correct way to handle this situation? :idontknow:

I ask because I have 3 kids under 5 right now and I'm trying to teach them how to handle real world situations in a mature grown-up way. Looks like I've been doing it wrong.......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
https://www.facebook.com/adam.arvizo/posts/10154409858913966:0

He posted a video of Facebook and Instagram of him buffing off his WAYALIFE decals! People in that thread were talking trash on WAYALIFE. He sent me a PM on fb last night saying he hopes his fallout doesn't come between us. Strange because I don't think I've ever met him personally.
This morning after I saw his fb post I think he blocked me because I can't get back on his thread.
The link above was what I copied before he blocked me. Not sure if you can get it to open but it is telling of the people he hangs with.

LOL! Thanks for sending me the screen shot of me with the Hitler hair lip. Funny how this loser is blocking anyone who chimes in with the truth but I'm somehow the nazi for "basically banning" him - whatever that means.

JAGS

Hooked
So, let me get this straight......if a member parts ways here, taking the time to set up a video camera to film you removing your stickers and then crying like a baby to your new 'friends' on social media about your feelings.....is not the correct way to handle this situation? :idontknow:

I ask because I have 3 kids under 5 right now and I'm trying to teach them how to handle real world situations in a mature grown-up way. Looks like I've been doing it wrong.......

Yup. We as parents are doing it all wrong.

This douche is probably still breast feeding. Clearly never taught how to man the fuck up.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
That mustache looks great on you! This is from utiadam's Facebook post. It is telling of your relationship when your wife demands you share a Facebook account!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469719728.992065.jpg

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I was wondering I was the only one who thought that was a strange way to remove a sticker. My guess is he did it for dramatic effect, thereby confirming his status as a drama queen.

He had to make a tool because he's such a forum hopper he blows through stickers at wholesale rates.. Probably broke a nail last time

Trail JK

Adam- why did you delete my post on IG? That's lame. Here's the thing... you've been about self promotion & popularity contest for a while now. This is the reason why you're following over 4000 people on IG and post up the video you did and the same reason why you keep coming back to the thread to read everything. As I said in my comment before you deleted it what you're doing is a completely douche bag move. Still you're looking for the popularity as you give the big fuck you while trying to seem like a bigger guy than you are. It is fitting that you leave Wayalife because you completely missed the point and don't deserve to be here. If you gave a shit about the friendships you made you would've handled yourself differently. Here's the dig... you're never going to find what you're looking for. Your numbers will never be high enough and your popularity will be forgotten.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^ I saw your post on IG last night...well done. :clap2: I also saw that he deleted it. Funny how that works, isn't it? Here we keep everything up so people can make up their own minds. This tool complains and then doesn't even allow people to judge the facts for themselves.

JAGS

Hooked
It is telling of your relationship when your wife demands you share a Facebook account!

No shit! What is crazy is several asshats have these coed account. (East coast guy/gal come to mind) Wonder if they all use initials so folks know who is posting. Losers.

WJCO

Meme King
I was wondering I was the only one who thought that was a strange way to remove a sticker. My guess is he did it for dramatic effect, thereby confirming his status as a drama queen.

He should have used a plasma cutter.

Unbelieveable. Hopefully enough people will come over and see what really happened.

Mcpuck, if for some reason you ever go postal like this guy, don't use a buffing wheel on your WAL tattoo! Not good!

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
The facts here are this dude is exactly how TrailJK describe. An attention whore. With all the fallout and bullshit noted after the rubicon NorCal run ins, how could you build friendships on both sides. That's how I see this place. We are all friends. Some of us have met and others have not. But still friends via WAL.

If someone fucks with your friend, you don't hang out and see a movie with them. You participate in a forum, but you choose friends.

This guy is there pimping himself then posts some childish "removal" vid in yet another plea for attention.

You cannot make up the fact this UTI Adam guy is simply looking for love. From wherever and whomever he can get it. Hopefully his buddies have lots of cranberry juice for his burning vag.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Sorry I had to then I had to laugh because look who's on top chiming in..lol

Attachments

• 1469722631019.jpg
    1469722631019.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 262
Top Bottom