Please Welcome Dynomax to WAYALIFE!

JEEPnGEO

Welcome guys.

I just bought and installed the Dynomax 39522 cat back kit that dumps out before the rear axle. I have a question. I can't get the last section to fit up to the suspension rubber thing. Basically I cut 2.5 inches off of the back part of the pipe, then installed it onto the pipe coming from the Y using the skinny clamp. Then I inserted the muffler and clamping with the funky dual sized clamp. Then at the tail end of the muffler inserted the turn down pipe. I clamped it up with the other two different sized clamp.

I have the piece that is supposed to bolt up to something but there is only one hole in the frame. I do not have the evap canister there or the armor that was there. I relocated it. So when I placed that isolator mount on the frame with a bolt I found it would take a rubber isolator 6 to 8 inches long to reach the little arm on the turn down after the muffler. Right now I have it zip tied like it committed a crime.

Welcome guys.

I just bought and installed the Dynomax 39522 cat back kit that dumps out before the rear axle. I have a question. I can't get the last section to fit up to the suspension rubber thing. Basically I cut 2.5 inches off of the back part of the pipe, then installed it onto the pipe coming from the Y using the skinny clamp. Then I inserted the muffler and clamping with the funky dual sized clamp. Then at the tail end of the muffler inserted the turn down pipe. I clamped it up with the other two different sized clamp.

I have the piece that is supposed to bolt up to something but there is only one hole in the frame. I do not have the evap canister there or the armor that was there. I relocated it. So when I placed that isolator mount on the frame with a bolt I found it would take a rubber isolator 6 to 8 inches long to reach the little arm on the turn down after the muffler. Right now I have it zip tied like it committed a crime.

Aha! This is where I think the issue maybe.
Look at this picture to get an idea of how it is mounted..

DSC09643.jpg

Top Bottom