Please Welcome FABTECH to WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
1663ba26e5a2e5.jpg
Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that Fabtech has just signed up to become an advertiser here on WAYALIFE! For those of you who don't know, Fabtech has been in the business of manufacturing suspension systems for over 30 years all their parts are made right here in the USA! I'd be grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here and click on the link below to learn more about them.

FABTECH Suspension

(y)

Last edited:
Thanks Eddie!!!
Excited to be here. As Eddie mentioned Fabtech has been making suspensions systems and our shocks for over 30 years. We are located in Southern California, with a lot of our manufacturing in South Carolina.
We are part of the Warn Group, all of our other companies are also proudly located and Made in the USA (in general)

Matt
(If that names rings a bell, I have been around a bit, was with another suspension and shock company for a LONG time. This opprtunity came up earlier this year, and I jumped on it!)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks Eddie!!!
Excited to be here. As Eddie mentioned Fabtech has been making suspensions systems and our shocks for over 30 years. We are located in Southern California, with a lot of our manufacturing in South Carolina.
We are part of the Warn Group, all of our other companies are also proudly located and Made in the USA (in general)

Matt
(If that names rings a bell, I have been around a bit, was with another suspension and shock company for a LONG time. This opprtunity came up earlier this year, and I jumped on it!)
Congrats on the new gig! And welcome!

Last edited:

Beav068

View attachment 406918
Hey everyone, I'm happy to announce that Fabtech has just signed up to become an advertiser here on WAYALIFE! For those of you who don't know, Fabtech has been in the business of manufacturing suspension systems for over 30 years all their parts are made right here in the USA! I'd be grateful if you could please give them a warm welcome here and click on the link below to learn more about them.

FABTECH Suspension

(y)
Welcome sir! Glad to see more American options…

Beav068

Thanks Eddie!!!

Matt
Welcome sir! Great to see more American products being offered, and I look forward to your participation…

Thanks Eddie!!!

Matt
Welcome back Matt, you were very helpful with my spring bow issue! 👍

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks Eddie!!!

Matt
Switched from red to blue huh? Welcome back, buddy.

Top Bottom