PokemonGo?

I downloaded it to my phone just to see what all the hype was about. I have since deleted it from my phone because I don't see what all the hype is. I never played it as a kid and I will probably never play it again.

Good for you two! Together time with your kids is very important and that's great that you are doing it together! Just put it away when she goes to bed! This morning on the news, two young "adults" were arrested for trespassing on the roof of the local church. Make sure tomorrow's headlines aren't "Man In Red Jeep Hits Parked Cars at 2:00am While Playing Pokemon" - Ok?

hahaha...I'm just the chauffer, I don't actually play

Well fuck me - I evidently have Pokémon inside my warehouse - there is a goddam full grown truck driver walking around out back trying to catch one of the bastards I shit you not. :gaah: I gotta go check this out.......

Well fuck me - I evidently have Pokémon inside my warehouse - there is a goddam full grown truck driver walking around out back trying to catch one of the bastards I shit you not. :gaah: I gotta go check this out.......

Fucking fire him

It wasn't my guy - It was a trucking company delivery...and yes, he caught one of the damn things....I asked him if it was a clitoris and he just looked at me....:cheesy:

Hahahaha ....

Lot lizards have those ?[emoji15]

Top Bottom