Post your numbers for all to see! And come meet me on the beach

Op wasn't creepy when he sent me a pm, I just thought it was funny when he did, because he didn't get my joke.
Op- don't ask for numbers on a forum, that is creepy.
Jenny

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Definutely creepy....just organize something

People don't want to talk on phone to plan...just put some effort out and come up w a place time location and host a suds n grub. I did one months ago and it was fun time

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm new here but have seen that "Matti" guy pop up a few times already. The one Eddie got deported. 😂

Could this be him again?

So after a little more research I decided to go ahead and post the first page in his profile that shows what forum it came from. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408783479.535507.jpg I did a quick Google search and Lo and Behold it turns out to be a forum for people with a diaper fettish.
So, No Sir, you can't have my number and YESSIR, you are definitely Creepy.

This has replaced random photos as my favorite thread :cheesy:

I've been on here a couple of years and only have a couple numbers and that was just to arrange parts shipments and planning a couple trips and wrenching details.

Wow this thread went from obsessive need for numbers to wearing rubber pants.

Just goes to show the freaks do come out at night.

BTW Paul, Jenny is not answering, I want my money back. Do not make me stalk you. ;)

So after a little more research I decided to go ahead and post the first page in his profile that shows what forum it came from. View attachment 96708 I did a quick Google search and Lo and Behold it turns out to be a forum for people with a diaper fettish.
So, No Sir, you can't have my number and YESSIR, you are definitely Creepy.

Is this for reals?

There is a possibility it's not the same guy. The usernames are a bit different but both are weirdo's from the same place.

Top Bottom