Pr60 just showed up.

bkac

Caught the Bug
was this the description of what yours looked like labor day?!??

Oh no, ridge bought a new quick setup tent that took him over 45 mins to get pissed then throw it away while we all watched and laughed until our stomachs hurt while he tried to fold it up. You had to be there to fully understand it. Classic!

Oh no, ridge bought a new quick setup tent that took him over 45 mins to get pissed then throw it away while we all watched and laughed until our stomachs hurt while he tried to fold it up. You had to be there to fully understand it. Classic!

It was the funniest thing ever. He gave up after 45 min and Said he didn't need this kind of stress in life. So he sat down and smoked. Lol.

It sure was easy to set up though, just toss it in the air. That stupid thing sat out here by the barn for a week all set up until I got tired of seeing it laughing at me and I stuffed it in the trash.

JAGS

Hooked

LOL. You only need to know Ridge to get a good laugh from that visual.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Holy cow, catching up on this thread this morning made my day! I can only imagine this group drinking beers and trying to install an axle! :)

Top Bottom