Project-Jk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if I would say that it's dead, just haven't been able to devote as much time to it as I used to. I still have a lot of write-ups in the cue but of course, most of them get posted here now. It's just easier to keep up to date and really, I think Cindy and I would prefer to be more inclusive of ALL Jeeps as opposed to just JK's. :yup:

Black-shadow

I understand Eddy. I've learned so much following Project jk over the years. I still refer back to it to help others. Wayalfe is great also, I just don't have the time to search now a days. Project jk was straight up info for th common jk owner. I miss it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I understand Eddy. I've learned so much following Project jk over the years. I still refer back to it to help others. Wayalfe is great also, I just don't have the time to search now a days. Project jk was straight up info for th common jk owner. I miss it.

Well, I am glad to know it was helpful to you and for whatever it's worth, I will still add to it but, you can also find all my JK write-ups here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...P-INDEX-Do-it-Yourself-Installation-Write-Ups

:yup:

JKWrang

Project jk is actually how I found wayalife and why I bought a jeep jk and am on my second jeep with plans to get the wife a Rubicon someday.

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

DKronk42

I always loved jeeps, and i drove a zj for about 5 years before getting my jk. I will say stumbling upon the wayalife vids and project jk are the reason i bough my jk when my zj started dying. I was looking at subarus haha! Thanks for keeping me in the poor house eddie!!!

Spartan

Project jk is actually how I found wayalife and why I bought a jeep jk and am on my second jeep with plans to get the wife a Rubicon someday.

Same here I was reading Project JK before I had my first Jeep, and Project JK is how I found JK Forum, and then this site once you moved from their to here.

For what it's worth I like Wayalife much more then I ever like JK Forum. I think you have done a very good job of having more of a family feel to Wayalife, and I really like that.

JKWrang

Same here I was reading Project JK before I had my first Jeep, and Project JK is how I found JK Forum, and then this site once you moved from their to here.

For what it's worth I like Wayalife much more then I ever like JK Forum. I think you have done a very good job of having more of a family feel to Wayalife, and I really like that.

I dont think I could have put JKForum as a windshield decal, that's for sure. Not knocking that forum, but wayalife just sounds cooler. I was actually looking at a dodge ram before I found the project-jk goldmine

Armydog

I'm glad this forum is for more that the JK models. I love my TJ and want to share the love... Tango Yankee

Rccrwlr

And then there is the 4x4xplor.com. Sensing a trend. Anyone really think Eddie is new to this stuff? From looking through the above, WOL and all 30k+ JK* posts it is interesting that anyone would think he is not trying to share the good and the bad. All honest experienced based knowledge. I don't know. Maybe he's got me brain washed also.

Thanks the help. Keep it up

JKWrang

And then there is the 4x4xplor.com. Sensing a trend. Anyone really think Eddie is new to this stuff? From looking through the above, WOL and all 30k+ JK* posts it is interesting that anyone would think he is not trying to share the good and the bad. All honest experienced based knowledge. I don't know. Maybe he's got me brain washed also.

Thanks the help. Keep it up

I think I read in an earlier thread a while back... something about a Zone of Influence? Haha brainwashed indeed!

:rock: :beer: Musta got me too :crazyeyes:

Over the past two weekends I used Eddie's write up when installing my OR Fab Sport cage. Yes it took me two weekends between school and a 4 yo son my time is very limited and asking a question the JK Master Jedi.

D1EHARD

It's funny. I've had 2 TJ's and I'm on my 3rd JK now. 4x4xplor helped me sooo much with my TJ. I had no idea (until much later) it was Eddie that did that site too lmao. I joined up on all the JK sites when I got mine back in '08 but Project-JK was invaluable. I wouldn't have started doing my own work if not for Eddie's sites. Hell, some years back I stopped mid-lift because I couldn't get the springs in and made a post on JK-Forum and within minutes Eddie posted up and told me to un-bolt the track bar and BOOM, springs went right in. That forum definitely isn't the same. It baffles me at some of the flack that guys give him. Honestly I think it's jealousy.

Top Bottom