PROJKURs build of Falkor

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
They would, however, mount and balance these!!
View attachment 262249

Only complaint with this process at discount is the TIRE SHINE!!! Come on guys. Gotta scrub that off now.

At least the new to me wheels have some street cred already! Been to the local mall a time or two. Shout out to Mike for the hookup! [emoji481]

At least now I won't have anymore shock res rubbing and control arm rubbing issues! I can also take out my steering stop washers.

Few other mods:

Installed new unit bearings. Thanks Eddie for the detailed write up!

Installed new revolution rear shafts to get rid of the bent flange squeak. Again, thanks Eddie for the write up! What would I do without them?!?

New super beefy tie rod.

View attachment 262253 View attachment 262254
View attachment 262250 View attachment 262251 View attachment 262252

Also a new to me stock track bar with working bushings!

Been busy with all these upgrades... still a few more to come! Can't wait to get it into the mountains!

Fuckin A! Congrats man!! Now you wont have a whole inch on each side of the tire not contacting the road [emoji28]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They would, however, mount and balance these!!

Only complaint with this process at discount is the TIRE SHINE!!! Come on guys. Gotta scrub that off now.

At least the new to me wheels have some street cred already! Been to the local mall a time or two. Shout out to Mike for the hookup! [emoji481]

At least now I won't have anymore shock res rubbing and control arm rubbing issues! I can also take out my steering stop washers.

Few other mods:

Installed new unit bearings. Thanks Eddie for the detailed write up!

Installed new revolution rear shafts to get rid of the bent flange squeak. Again, thanks Eddie for the write up! What would I do without them?!?

New super beefy tie rod.

Also a new to me stock track bar with working bushings!

Been busy with all these upgrades... still a few more to come! Can't wait to get it into the mountains!

Awesome! Looking great and I'm glad that my write-up was helpful to you :thumb:

PROJKUR

Awesome! Looking great and I'm glad that my write-up was helpful to you :thumb:

Thanks!

They have been invaluable. Not only for making the changes/mods in the garage but having the confidence and experience to better tackle trail repairs is great!

Now time for some rock therapy [emoji482]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks!

They have been invaluable. Not only for making the changes/mods in the garage but having the confidence and experience to better tackle trail repairs is great!

Now time for some rock therapy [emoji482]

So glad to hear it and yes, get out there and have some fun :rock:

PROJKUR

Got a little work done on my security deck finally! Still a work in progress but here are my results so far.

Template:
View attachment 265687

Stripped down for measurements
View attachment 265688

Cutting boards
View attachment 265689

Drilling my pocket holes
View attachment 265690

Rough cut my top. My template was a little off!
View attachment 265691

Supports all in (no brackets... yet!)
IMG_2044.JPG

Making sure it fits!
IMG_2045.JPG

All attached, no brackets still
IMG_2046.JPG
IMG_2047.JPG

Fit and trimmed to the tailgate
Stay tuned for trail table [emoji12]
IMG_2048.JPG

Finished woodwork. All sanded. Ready for coating.
IMG_2049.JPG
IMG_2050.JPG

Coated
IMG_2098.JPG

It holds some weight AKA my fat ass!
IMG_2106.JPG
IMG_2107.JPG

Let me know what ya think!

Also much much more to come on the deck front!!!

PROJKUR

We used the same. How did you mess it up?

Big bold words on the tub said do not shake, didn't read the rest, took it as do not stir as well. Painted the liquid on then found the 'good stuff'. Then didn't have enough liquid to mix the texture well so it went on super thick, hopefully for extra durability!!!!!! We will see! So many more goodies to come with this[emoji122]

Top Bottom