Pulling out a bus stuck in the snow.

evilmurph123

Had about 3 inches of snow in Seattle tonight. Passed a articulated metro bus that was stuck in an intersection. Stopped to offer him a tow and got a sarcastic "if you want to try". Hooked up a tow strap and pulled away. Got a big thanks when it was over. Pulled him 2 blocks onto level ground so he could get back to base. Gotta give props to my JKU with nitto terragraplers. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391937515.434463.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391937523.819800.jpg

It's funny how most people including myself (before I owned one) underestimate these vehicles, my hats off to you!👏👍

Thanks man. Glad I can use my rig to help out people in need. Pulled a golf up a hill earlier too.

I have gotten pretty good use our of my Rubi in he past 4 months pulling stellar Arkansan drivers out of ditches when it ices or snows. Low gearing wins every time.

Did you have it in 4lo the whole time?

Yes I did. 1st gear. Took a second of searching for grip but then pulled away no problem. The issue with the bendy busses is that only the very rear set of wheels are driven so his back end just kept sliding around. But alas, the mostly stock wrangler with aired down tires saved his bacon.

Top Bottom