Question about front track bar.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I swear I saw someone else ask about that on a 2.5 inch lift, and I don't remember I'd it was Eddie or someone else but I think they said a drag link flip wouldn't clear on the 2.5 inch lift. I wish I could remember where it was and what was said exactly.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep, you don't need a draglink flip on 2.5" of true lift because the axle doesn't shift that much. If you do use one though, make sure to use 3" bumpstops or check that it doesn't hit your frame under articulation. I would imagine that the enforcer will give you more lift.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Since you have a 2 door you'll also need a rear driveshaft and Rear Upper Control Arms, have you looked on Evo's website? All the info's in there.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I swear I saw someone else ask about that on a 2.5 inch lift, and I don't remember I'd it was Eddie or someone else but I think they said a drag link flip wouldn't clear on the 2.5 inch lift. I wish I could remember where it was and what was said exactly.

Search "centering the axle", I think that's the thread you're thinking of.

Learo2000GT

Well what's created my dilemma was the addition of the artec truss which raised the track bar on the axel side. I don't get a ton of bump steal but enough to were it is a bit irritating. I am also thinking my toe may need to be checked out again. i know it's not typically needed with a 2.5 rock krawler lift but I didn't start having a bit of bump steak until I added the truss.

WJCO

Meme King
Well what's created my dilemma was the addition of the artec truss which raised the track bar on the axel side. I don't get a ton of bump steal but enough to were it is a bit irritating. I am also thinking my toe may need to be checked out again. i know it's not typically needed with a 2.5 rock krawler lift but I didn't start having a bit of bump steak until I added the truss.

Being that the truss modified the TB location, that is likely the problem. How much higher is it?

Draconianwinter

Well damn it to hell. Looks like i don't get to go with evo. Brother measured the garage. Appears the 4 inch of lift with the enforcer kit will put me about and inch to high to fit the thing in there[emoji26]

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

Park outside? :idontknow:
Only problem with that is I am out of town for 2 weeks and up too 4 weeks at a time. Don't like to chance my jeep getting stolen. I have a good while yet thigh before I have to worry about that part. First thing is the rear bumper. Then the lift along with both drive shafts and front and rear adjustable trackbars if I go the evo rout

Last edited:

Draconianwinter

On the enforcer. If the 2dr gets a 4 inch lift hight what all would I need to get the axles back to the exact center like they are from the factory? I know the track bar relocation bracket for the rear and the drag link flip kit will reposition the front raising them both up 3 inches but I am still going to be 1 inch taller with that lift kit. Also how bad will it look souring on 35 inch tires at 4 inches of lift?

Top Bottom