RaccøønJK - Jeep Wrangler JK 2DR 2015 - The Story, Build & Brainstorm Project

BenJKWrangler15

Got a price for my 4.88's - 1707.13 CAD$... Now it's time to save up for them 🙃

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467905983.281787.jpg

In other news, I'm taking the plane at 13:30. Should be back home at 17:00... I'll get to see my JK

Last edited:

swampdog

Jesus, that's $1315 converted to US. We get out for that for $675 US for those parts, which is $875 CAD. You are getting hosed

Wethy

We are. If I could buy from the US and get it delivered some other way I would... I'll keep looking 🙃

Where abouts in Canada are you? There may be other shops to look at to save some money depending on what province your in.

Edit:
After looking at your post I see Quebec. There are a few respectable shops in Ontario that I use in the Toronto and Ottawa areas that might be able to get you a better deal than 4wheelparts

Last edited:

BenJKWrangler15

Where abouts in Canada are you? There may be other shops to look at to save some money depending on what province your in.

Edit:
After looking at your post I see Quebec. There are a few respectable shops in Ontario that I use in the Toronto and Ottawa areas that might be able to get you a better deal than 4wheelparts

Do you have names? [emoji16] I'd be more than happy to save a couple of hundred bucks!!!

And Swampdog, in the US, what parts retailers would you recommend if I was to take this route?

swampdog

Do you have names? [emoji16] I'd be more than happy to save a couple of hundred bucks!!!

And Swampdog, in the US, what parts retailers would you recommend if I was to take this route?

Marcus at River City Offroad smokes everyone else I price on upgrades every time, but I always try Trail Jeeps as well as quadratec. I usually price all 3, but Marcus consistently comes in low and is a great guy to deal with so he gets my business.

BenJKWrangler15

Marcus at River City Offroad smokes everyone else I price on upgrades every time, but I always try Trail Jeeps as well as quadratec. I usually price all 3, but Marcus consistently comes in low and is a great guy to deal with so he gets my business.

What state is he in?

Wethy

In the greater Toronto area there's
Just jeeps
Rock spyder 4x4
CT MOTORSPORTS
Offroad addiction

In the Ottawa area the only one o know of is
National 4x4

BenJKWrangler15

Flashback friday! Canadian winters needs to be handle the right way and with this snow plower nothing can stop the RaccøønJK B)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467997005.211545.jpg

:cheesy:

BenJKWrangler15

Sooo the clutch gave up on me yesterday :( I'll need to get that fix asap to be able to drive the RaccøønJK around... I guess I've been beating it too harshly! With only 49K on it and a year in, this reallyyyyyy sucks :'(

Plus, it not covered by my warranty. FML.

BenJKWrangler15

There it goes :(

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468260623.090306.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468260634.247192.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468260670.161653.jpg

Looking good though B)

So it might just be the bearing sleeve that gave up on me and if it is, that sxcker's covered by the warranty. Good news!!! I guess we'll see. So for now I'll be doing something totally Jeep unrelated - fitting our new A/C in our bedroom... Let's get it!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468260554.423604.jpg

Random sushi drawing at our local sushi shop 🙃

BenJKWrangler15

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468294542.207715.jpg

Redneck little curtain (keeps the light out better than the one underneat) and the "unfinished-finished" A/C stand. Turned out good as far as I'm concerned, it ain't the prettiest but that's what works best!

BenJKWrangler15

Back in business [emoji41] RaccøønJK is out and about, so I did the first "mod" from the list I made about a week ago

1. RaccøønJK sticker : CHECK [emoji736]
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468443670.083314.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468443690.541989.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1468443698.629363.jpg

A little bit smaller than I expected but it's all good! [emoji41]

Top Bottom