Raised TB mount ?

tapcola

ok so I have a RE adjustable front TB and I want to do a DL flip ,Do I need a raised mount ? I plan on going all Synergy .

TheDuff

Indeed you do. The bracket will raise the track bar the correct amount to keep it parallel with the drag link and keep your steering as it should be. Don't confuse the adjustable track bars purpose, it is only to center the axle. The flip when used at 3"+ of lift places the drag link angle back to near stock and the tb bracket raises the track bar to match that. Combine all that with lower control arms and you can achieve factory geometry.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

tapcola

I understand the purpose of the TB , I have a 3.5 lift with no raised TB mount and want to do a flip will my will my TB be to long do I need to back to the stock length ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I understand the purpose of the TB , I have a 3.5 lift with no raised TB mount and want to do a flip will my will my TB be to long do I need to back to the stock length ?

More times than not, an aftermarket track bar will be too LONG for use with a track bar relocation bracket. In other words, it'll over correct your axle position. Not really a big deal though.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So if I do a DL flip will I be OK with the RE TB ?

So long as you install a track bar relocation bracket at the same time, yeah, you'll be fine but there is a good chance your axle will be a bit off center toward the passenger side of your Jeep. Again, no big deal.

TheDuff

I'm pretty sure sick jk HAD the RE track bar with synergy flip on a 3.5" lift, you could pm him to confirm

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom